we've got chuck norris:

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

rightwing constitutionalists "cells" will meet on live telecast 13march (?)http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5216287[peep]

You think he got kicked in the head one too many times?

The call by some right wing leaders for rebellion and for the military to refuse the commander in chief’s orders is joined by Chuck Norris who claims that thousands of right wing cell groups have organized and are ready for a second American Revolution. During an appearance on the Glen Beck radio show he promised that if things get any worse from his point of view he may “run for president of Texas.” The martial artist/actor/activist claims that Texas was never formally a part of the United States in the first place and that if rebellion is to come through secession Texas would lead the way.

Today in his syndicated column on WorldNetDaily Norris reiterates the point: “That need may be a reality sooner than we think. If not me, someone someday may again be running for president of the Lone Star state, if the state of the union continues to turn into the enemy of the state.”

we surround them is glenn beck: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=91250

He continues; calling on a second American Revolution; “…we've bastardized the First Amendment, reinterpreted America's religious history and secularized our society until we ooze skepticism and circumvent religion on every level of public and private life.

How much more will Americans take? When will enough be enough? And, when that time comes, will our leaders finally listen or will history need to record a second American Revolution? We the people have the authority according to America's Declaration of Independence, which states: That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government…”

Norris claims that; “Thousands of cell groups will be united around the country in solidarity over the concerns for our nation.” The right wing cells will meet during a live telecast, "We Surround Them," on Friday March 13 at 5 p.m.
    Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel against U.S. governmenthttp://www.examiner.com/x-2071-DC-Special-Interests-Examiner~y2009m3d9-Chuck-Norris-claims-thousands-of-right-wing-cell-groups-exist-and-will-rebel-against-US-government?cid=examiner-email

March 9, 7:33 AM · 99 comments

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://w.sharethis.com/widget/?tabs=web%2Cpost&charset=utf-8&services=reddit%2Cdigg%2Cfacebook%2Cmyspace%2Cdelicious%2Cstumbleupon%2Cgoogle_bmarks%2Cyahoo_bmarks%2Cyahoo_myweb%2Cwindows_live%2Cnewsvine%2Cmixx%2Ctechnorati&style=default&publisher=699b7647-a1fd-4456-86ff-e0363f5e1802"></script>ShareThis [​IMG] Feed [​IMG]The call by some right wing leaders for rebellion and for the military to refuse the commander in chief’s orders is joined by Chuck Norris who claims that thousands of right wing cell groups have organized and are ready for a second American Revolution. During an appearance on the Glen Beck radio show he promised that if things get any worse from his point of view he may “run for president of Texas.” The martial artist/actor/activist claims that Texas was never formally a part of the United States in the first place and that if rebellion is to come through secession Texas would lead the way.

Today in his syndicated column on WorldNetDaily Norris reiterates the point: “That need may be a reality sooner than we think. If not me, someone someday may again be running for president of the Lone Star state, if the state of the union continues to turn into the enemy of the state.”

He continues; calling on a second American Revolution; “…we've bastardized the First Amendment, reinterpreted America's religious history and secularized our society until we ooze skepticism and circumvent religion on every level of public and private life.

How much more will Americans take? When will enough be enough? And, when that time comes, will our leaders finally listen or will history need to record a second American Revolution? We the people have the authority according to America's Declaration of Independence, which states: That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government…”

Norris claims that; “Thousands of cell groups will be united around the country in solidarity over the concerns for our nation.” The right wing cells will meet during a live telecast, "We Surround Them," on Friday March 13 at 5 p.m.

He closes with the words of Sam Houston followed by a plug for his next martial arts event.

“We view ourselves on the eve of battle."

(Note: Speaking of showdowns, Chuck is also inviting anyone near the Houston area this weekend to see a good example of the raw Texas fighting spirit by joining him and others for the national martial arts event, "Showdown in H-Town.")“
    More About: Republicans · Right Wing Cells · Militias · Treason
    Go to Ron's Page [peep]

2. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Even though I have no "liking" whatsoever for this particualr individual, (a personal grievance!), he has a valid point!
    Give the Devil his due!

3. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

If, and that is the key word, IF the economy tanks or at least gets a whole lot worse then this may well be the scenario.

I told folks in the 90's that we would never have an AMRev ll as long as people were well fed and had their 6-pack and monday night football. There has never been a revolution in history when the people were well fed. Revolution only occurs when people suffer. Suffer physical adversity, not ideological.

As to the thousands of "cells". I wouldn't totaly disagree with that. The vast majority of hard core Patriot/Militia members unplugged, dropped out and laid low after the great Clintonista purges in the late 90's.

They are still out there. Waiting. Watching.

Contrary to media propaganda, the militia's of that time were not out to overthrow the government. The main purpose of those groups was to send a message to TPTB. We are here, we are watching, and we will defend this country if need be. There was never any talk or plans of overthrowing the government, unless things got a whole lot worse. Well it seems that the times they are a changin. The whole lot worse may be here sooner than later.

I have always thought that the decline and fall of the American empire was fated to occur. I believed and still do, that we will be forced to break apart into countries within a country, or at least into autonomous regions. The disparity between the peoples of this nation has widened to a degree that we are no longer a "United States". Our only hope, tho I believe it to be a vain one, is to regain our states rights and to reel in this out of control federal monstrosity and return power to the people of the independent, self ruled states.

What is the qoute from Franklin? " government like fire is a useful servant but a fearsome master." Our federal government has grown into a raging inferno that may someday need to be quenched before it burns itself, and our land, to cinders.

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I agree. So long as Mr. and Mrs. America can buy their McBurgers, watch their bigscreen telly while Junior is on his Play Station, Daddy is watching the Big Game and can keep beer in the fridge, they can take the family to see the latest mega-buck movie at the QuadPlex theater or go on vacation to see Mickey Da Mouse......
    As long as they have the status quo - no worries.

Folks have to get very hungry, their clothes in rags, children squalling in fear and hunger...... before they will finally fight. The current administration needs to disarm us BEFORE we reach that point.

Those of us who WILL fight before we get hungry will be plowed under and played off as "Rightwing Militia Whackos" by The Looney Left. [beat]

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Beer check : Guiness in the fridge. Good to go :)
    I did a: :shock: when I first stumbled over this; but just saw a glenn beck commercial on it ; Not so shocking today...[coffee2]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7