What’s the Coolest Thing You’ve Found?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

[afro]Found this on my property. The reason it’s cool is because my brother and I must have left it there in the 70’s. With some new wheels and tires I might be able to get it back on the road. C679A74C-A9D8-4C59-85EE-89970709AC4E.

2. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I found a Yeti cup yesterday and a hoe this morning. Roundabouts are a good place to look in the mornings. Later.......Nah. Too crazy. :D

Gator 45/70 and Motomom34 like this.
  3. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

[​IMG]

I found a An/PRC-90 radio set on Malmute DZ one time.

Musta fell out of a chopper weenie's vest.

I went to the Aviation unit and turned it in. Bastards never offered to buy me a beer....

Note - see the markings - listen here - talk here. Says a lot about aircrew.....

Gator 45/70, Motomom34 and Yard Dart like this.
  4. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

hey they are watching the sky they need simple instructions hehe

5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I found a... I found a... oh hell I forgot... I'll tell you when I remember or I find it again... I'm pretty sure it was a... dammit it was just in my hands...

Motomom34, Ganado and oldawg like this.
  6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Your wife?! :rolleyes:

Ganado and 3M-TA3 like this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Not sure if I remember... I'll ask the missus and see if she knows... Wonder where the heck she wandered off to...

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    Motomom34, Ganado, SB21 and 1 other person like this.
  8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Take out your wallet and some folding money and women show up out of no where.
    Dad would silence the room doing that .

9. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Like I said before the coolest thing I’ve ever found was a young very pretty woman walking on the side of the road crying. Her boyfriend had tried to force her into doing something she did not believe in,tried to force her to take drugs.Believe it or not I carried her home and her parents are still thinking me. She was about 17 and I was in my early 60’s. She’s married now with kids and a good husband. Good kid.

10. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

FA3B8033-B6D9-49DA-8CC5-C0FCE3EC913B. Once I woke this bum up I was able to commandeer a sweet new couch. He resisted at first until I politely explained what pain feels like. :D

11. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Isn't that the Man in the tree guy? Certainly looks like it...
    56f2ca99c361888d228b4573.

Guy got removed from his tree and now you throw him off his couch... :rolleyes::whistle:;):LOL:

12. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

He did look familiar.

13. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Some years back my parents were walking around the neighborhood. Mom found a Benchmade autoknife. She gave it to me. I googled it and the market value was $150. Great find, and legal here in Florida.

Gator 45/70, Ganado and Meat like this.
  14. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Jackpot! Unfortunately still illegal for us in Washington. That’s ok because I can see myself doing nothing all day besides clicking the button, closing it, clicking the button, closing it , clicking the button, cl.................................................................................................................................................................................................................:D

Ganado likes this.
  15. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I carried awhile, but stopped after it opened in my pants pocket once! I got it out without cutting myself. Now it simply resides in my collection.
    Sharp little knife!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Today after a nap I opened up Survival Monkey and guess what I found Mr. Keith was back with his great story. Happy days,thank you Mr. Keith so much.

Motomom34 likes this.
  17. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I once thought I had found my place in the world.

Turns out, I was wrong.... Just damn.

Motomom34 likes this.
  18. 44044

44044 Monkey+++

Sorry, it was just me prodding...

Motomom34 likes this.
  19. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

You don't have one...... silly!!!!!! :lol:

Meat likes this.
  20. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I found my buddy’s screwdriver on top of a transformer yesterday. No telling how long it was there. Right nearby I looked down and there was a cell phone. It had 30 missed calls. I called them in order and finally got someone that knew how to get it back to its owner. Jackpot!

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    Ganado and Motomom34 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7