What’s the Coolest Thing You’ve Found?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Well the one pictured that I found was an auto but I turned it over to the authorities. If something like that were to open in my pocket unexpectedly................Ouch!!!

2. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

9CA4399A-D064-40B7-810B-A7FE34D1198D. This might be the “coolest” thing ever found besides the dog. Stumbled upon yesterday by the Finlander’s eldest son in a known shooting area. Said free. You can speculate why like we did. :D

Gator 45/70 and Ganado like this.
  3. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I found a wallet this morning on the road. I couldn’t believe how many folks drove right past it. I thought oh no I’ll never make it in time to retrieve it. No worries. Jackpot. I returned it to its rightful owner via the YMCA after I found his membership card. I withdrew $50 bucks for my troubles and off I went. (Most of this story is true) :D

4. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I found a Carhartt beanie today. I just keep finding stuff. Jackpot. :D

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I found a 12 inch Proto adjustable wrench yesterday. Jackpot. :D

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Just in case anyone was wondering what part of the wallet story wasn’t true it was the withdrawal of $50. Duhhhhhhhh. There was only $5 in it. Lol. I don’t withdraw other people’s money obviously. That’s not cool ever. :D

Motomom34 likes this.
  7. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

This morning I found a reducer sleeve for a hitch. Brand new. I also found a 10 mm socket. Husky. Now who stops for a 10mm socket? Me. Lol.

Motomom34 likes this.
  8. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I found a bazooka and an Army guy in the garden today...... interesting toy to find....... took me back to a younger day. ;)

Ganado, Meat and Sapper John like this.
  9. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

This is a terrible picture, but I can't do much better with the phone. I'm not sure how cool this will turn out to be, but it's the only Coleman Peak 1 stove case I've seen that is engraved with USMC eagle, globe and anchor, and marked 'Property of U.S. Government." I was looking for a flour sifter with a crank handle and stumbled over this. It's the nicest one I have.
    KIMG2593.

Sapper John, oldawg, SB21 and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7