What a bunch of "Pussies".....,

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BTPost, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Bunch of animals using religion as a tool to suppress others...... God will have his judgement day on them.... until that point, kill them all.... let God sort them out!!!

Dunerunner and oldawg like this.
  2. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

My family is Basque, also known as the vascones, the only Gallic tribe to never be conquered. The basques fought the moors throughout the Moorish occupation of spain and were key to the defeat of the moors. This is a source of family pride that is still talked about to this day. The Basques are still fighting tyranny to this day. My dad says our health disrespect for clergy and authority figures is genetic and comes from the basque part of our family.

3. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I lived in a small town in northern Nevada that had a number of Basque people who settled there. They used to hold a festival every year. Interesting culture, even had their own language. The town had several restaurants supposedly based on Basque cuisine.

From what I understand, they inhabit the mountainous border region between France and Spain. So there are French Basque and Spanish Basque. And from what one local Spanish Basque fellow told me, they don't really like each other all that much.

I have to plead ignorance about most of that culture though.

Marck, vonslob and Ganado like this.
  4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

so I googled 'bunch of pussies' to try to get a visual on this ;)
    Found this which was pretty cute

and this:
    a-bunch-of-pussies-580x416.

[​IMG]

VisuTrac, Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Omg that bunch of kittens idk how he led them all

6. melbo

I count 11 so you know it's 12 or 13

7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I got 12. An even dozen

melbo and ghrit like this.
  8. melbo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    Motomom34 and Ganado like this.
  9. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Group hug!

10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yep, a dozen.

Ganado and melbo like this.
  11. melbo

I either missed the guy in the middle or the one at lower right on first count.

12. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Now melbo your just teasing with Dem emotes

Motomom34 likes this.
  13. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

[​IMG]

14. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

I believe the split between the two began while Rome was still in power. The French Basques siding with Rome is what caused the split, that is what I have been told. The Spanish Basque fought the Carthaginian Generals Husdrubal, Hamilcar and Hannibal. They also fought against Rome.

15. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Bruce is ready for a fight. I can feel it in his post . :) Freedom is not something easily earned as we found out. It is however easily lost. We found that out as well.

Dunerunner, BTPost and Ganado like this.
  16. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

This would be the U.S. with refugee's impacting the cities, should a major disaster or civil unrest spread across the country. Fear would run rampant, the lack of the government's ability to maintain order in outlying areas would cause mass migration to areas where people would feel safer, have shelter and food along with the illusion of being protected.

Like a school of fish, they will group together for protection from predation....

Yard Dart likes this.
  17. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I am safe from, such "Hordes".... Winter is coming and none of these folks could live out here, on their own.... and if any could do so,
    they would be "Neighbors" not Hordes.....

18. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

@BTPost, I see some Chinese war ships got within 12 miles of your AO. WTF??????????

19. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

They aren't much of a Navy... They are up there, NOW, during the Best Weather of the whole year.... I "Double Dog Dare" them to try that cruise, in the Middle of January..... A Bunch of Fair-weather Sailers, those Asians...... They are about 1500 miles, northwest of me... Alaska is a VERY BIG Place....

20. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

Ganado, BTPost, oldawg and 1 other person like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7