What A Great Catch By Monkey And Great Expression Given After That Catch..LOLz...!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jijo022, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jijo022

Jijo022 Neophyte Monkey

What A Great Catch By Monkey And Great Expression Given After That Catch..LOLz...!!

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

This spamming USER, will be dealt with by the Admins.....

3. JABECmfg

JABECmfg multi-useless

I thought the same thing at first... but, it doesn't look like he's trying to sell anything, so I have to wonder - given the grammar of the thread title, maybe something was lost in translation, and he thought this is a forum about monkeys? [dunno]

4. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Looked like a surviving monkey--can't say much else.

chelloveck and JABECmfg like this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Apart from the professionalism of the camera technique, which had me reaching...um...I mean retching for some Dramamine (anti motion sickness medication), and clip's drumming for business to its associated you Tube channel, The microsecond of footage when the monkey took the catch, (after a minute and a half of raw, not particularly fascinating footage) left me wondering: what LOLz were there to be found from a nanosecond long shot of the monkey's bland, emotionless, wooden face???

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

As it turns out, it's a spammer, and no longer can get in. Thread is locked.

chelloveck and Yard Dart like this.
  1. Ganado
    Thread

Shag Dancing

[MEDIA]
    Thread by: Ganado, Apr 22, 2016, 19 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7