What are we missing

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by oil pan 4, Mar 1, 2018.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The biggest thing I can think of that gets 0 coverage is the new cold war thats been slowly brewing.
    The army and air force has been quietly stacking the deck in the Pacific, while Japan readys their first fixed wing air craft carrier since world War 2 as China and India build their first air craft carriers.
    Russia unveiled a bunch of precision smart weapons no one knew they had.

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Pole flip.
    National geographic published an article that is total BS saying noting to worry about, move along.
    Basically fake news saying the pole flip won't happen for thousands of years. Why is main stream media saying it's not going to happen?
    That's a loaf of shit.
    Everything published by actual scientists is showing that it's already stated.
    We went from losing 5% of earth's magnetic field every century or more to losing 5% per decade and it may be accelerating.
    The north pole is racing 40km per year towards Siberia, the south pole is no longer over Antarctica.
    Nothing anywhere close to this has happened since cartographers figured out how to plot magnetic north and south in the 1600s.
    Scientists, more specifically geologists at places like Harvard and Princeton are saying pole flip appears to happen in less than 100 years and it may have already started in or around 2000.
    A few years ago the "crazy people" were saying magnetic reversal could be fully under way (as in there is no definite north and south pole, there may even be multiple north and south poles) by 2050, well that's not crazy talk any more. There is a very good chance this will be the case or not far from it.

The main problem is the earth is left completely vulnerable to solar storms. Now instead of taking a fairly rare x50 class coronal mass ejection to start to knock out power on large scale, now a much more common x10 or less could do it with no magnetic field. We get hit by a few of these a year during solar maximum. Even M class could cause disruptions, about the only time we don't get hit by M class flares constantly is during solar minimum.
    So yeah.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

AgDay news is starting to say to expect food shortages by 2023 due to crop failures and damage to infrastructure.

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. ochit

ochit Monkey+

They took out Kennedy and his brother Robert on national TV and the flaunted it in our face, then allowed the only person who could cast light on the subject to be gunned down in a parking garage in a police station full of cops.
    Then to add insult to any American with a brain slogged it through the Warren commission plucked a magic bullet off a gurney and closed the case with Lee Harvey was the lone gunman and murderer of Kennedy.
    Robert was killed by a Islamic terrorist Sir han Sir han who was livid because of Robert Kennedy's promise to sell fighters to -- I think it was Israel.

The winner of the coup de grass was Johnson decided we could win a war in Vietnam when the French tried for 40 years with a failed plan of fire bases. Reminds me of the movie Jaws the shark is in the water you go in the water ---
    We were fighting communist aggression all the while the 3 letter agencies were funneling dope to our shores and trying to figure out how to get oil out of the Tonkin gulf same guy that ran dope out of Nam got a transfer to COLUMBIA after Pablo got whacked and the vacuum of power was filled with dozens of gangs he then got transfered to -- Afghanistan. We have to remind ourselves that NONE of the 9/11 actors were from either Iraq or Afghanistan.

The real thrilling part was when General Westley Clark ran into Rumsfield at the pentagon and was apprised of the plan to destabilize 5 countries in 5 years first was Iraq, when Clark ask Rumsfeld why he didn't know ? Fast forward 15 years and the plan is still in the works over budget at a loss of 6,000,000,000.000 and another Trillion dollars on not so shovel ready jobs insert laugh track when O explained it on national TV.
    I have compressed from 1963 to 2018 in 3 paragraphs without the real cost of 70,000 American lives and probably another 3 Trillion dollars. over all the previous years.

That is alright I hear that Dancing with the stars, Survivor are on for another season Will & Grace are in syndication and reruns are ongoing, I do miss the Road runner though that darn coyote reminds me of our government, got to hand it to them as long as we got young American boys that are too young to by beer or a gun they got another batch of cannon fodder and a Acme backed plan. If I seem to be a bit cynical about just who is the big bad wolf it's because all the facts or flies seem to be swarming around a pile here and I am not sure all of the hoopla is not just political theater, just like the Warren commission all the threats and posturing and no one goes to jail subterfuge and more drama than a episode of game of thrones.

SB21, techsar and Ganado like this.
  5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Motomom34 and Ganado like this.
  7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

What is the cloud act official title? I looked for it briefly and could2nd find it. Can you give us a link?

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

H.R.4943 - Google Search
    Introduced on Feb 8. There is no evidence of review.

9. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

this is not good and im still not seeing what bill it was attached to .... i read the spending bill and when an act like this is attached to another bill the congressional record shows where it passed.

Do you have a link in the congressional record that shows it passed?

Not trying to be a pest, I am a fact related person when it comes to laws, you have a paper trail and i dont see any proof that this passed.

Motomom34 and oil pan 4 like this.
  10. VisuTrac

Page 2201 of the Omnibus bill.
    http://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
    Oh it passed .. it was added to the Omnibus Bill as an amendment.
    Both houses sign off .. it goes to the president, he signs off.. shazam. There it is it is now law.

With any omnibus bill. It's a great big pig of a document. No one has time to read the whole thing especially when it's printed out at 8pm and they sign it the next day. There is way more crap in here, it will take months to really know how $%#%@ed we really are. Oh yeah, it also spends an additional 1.3 Trillion? So much for republicans being for smaller government and not liking deficits.

Motomom34 likes this.
  11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

thanks @VisuTrac i will read it since you found it =)

EDIT: this gives the US Attorney General the right to give you info to foreign governments.... this means the UN or the IMF... crazy scary
    ‘‘(j) It shall not be unlawful under this chapter for
    3 a provider of electronic communication service to the pub-
    4 lic or remote computing service to intercept or disclose the
    5 contents of a wire or electronic communication in response
    6 to an order from a foreign government that is subject to
    7 an executive agreement that the Attorney General has de-
    8 termined and certified to Congress satisfies section
    92523.’’

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    Motomom34, VisuTrac and oil pan 4 like this.
  12. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Here is a thought... who did this? why did they do it? where is the benefit of such a thing going?

China? Islam? Russia? the New World Order? ... etc...

another thought... aren't they (the person/persons that wrote this in) subject too the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?

was an oath taken...

could this be considered treason... or at the very least a betrayal of all of us?

13. VisuTrac

In the Senate:
    Republican Orin Hatch ..
    Text - S.2383 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): CLOUD Act

and co sponsored by these dolts.
    Sen. Coons, Christopher A. [D-DE]* 02/06/2018
    Sen. Graham, Lindsey [R-SC]* 02/06/2018
    Sen. Whitehouse, Sheldon [D-RI]* 02/06/2018
    Sen. Cassidy, Bill [R-LA] 03/05/2018
    Sen. Shaheen, Jeanne [D-NH] 03/05/2018
    Sen. Burr, Richard [R-NC] 03/06/2018
    Sen. Grassley, Chuck [R-IA] 03/13/2018
    Sen. Klobuchar, Amy [D-MN] 03/13/2018
    Sen. Flake, Jeff [R-AZ] 03/13/2018
    Sen. Warner, Mark R. [D-VA]

In the House
    Republican Doug Collins.
    Text - H.R.4943 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): CLOUD Act
    along with these co-conspirators.
    Rep. Jeffries, Hakeem S. [D-NY-8]* 02/06/2018
    Rep. Issa, Darrell E. [R-CA-49]* 02/06/2018
    Rep. DelBene, Suzan K. [D-WA-1]* 02/06/2018
    Rep. Marino, Tom [R-PA-10]* 02/06/2018
    Rep. Rutherford, John H. [R-FL-4]* 02/06/2018
    Rep. Demings, Val Butler [D-FL-10]* 02/06/2018
    Rep. Holding, George [R-NC-2] 03/01/2018
    Rep. Smith, Lamar [R-TX-21] 03/05/2018
    Rep. Woodall, Rob [R-GA-7] 03/20/2018
    Rep. Emmer, Tom [R-MN-6] 03/22/2018

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    Ganado likes this.
  14. VisuTrac

Or Interpol, GCHQ, Mexican Police, the RCMP, or any law enforcement group. Hell, I'll bet Academi (former blackwater) could be considered a law enforcement agency or hell an entire government in some parts of the globe.

15. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

it did say we had to have a treaty with the foreign government but... alot of treaties aren't public or subject ot FOIA

16. DuxDawg

DuxDawg Monkey++

17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Look at how easy trump controls the media.
    He can set them off for a week with 140 charters or less.

BTPost likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7