What Are You Doing To Prepare For The Pole Flip?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Sep 18, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

According to the C|A the magnetic poles are going to flip and put the earth on a 90 degree tilt. Brazil will be the new south pole, Greenland will be tropical. Obviously everyone on these forums already knows about this because they are preppers. What steps are you taking to prepare for this event?

On another note, what do you think the people are going to do after this happens? Do you think they will all remember what their governments did to them over the past few years? Its almost like a great reset is going to occur with this handy reset button.

Seepalaces, techsar and duane like this.
  2. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Nothing more than usual

3. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I always understood that a pole reversal merely exchanged the polarity of the poles, not relocated their position.
    But anyway, I have "S" and "N" stickers to put on my compass after.

3cyl, Seepalaces, chelloveck and 5 others like this.
  4. enloopious

Should I not put videos? People don't ever seem to watch them... but they also don't read. Is it just main stream news where you get your info? CNN? MSNBC?

Seepalaces and chelloveck like this.
  5. duane

duane Monkey+++

Hoping the poles flip from Democrat to Republicans in November, if they don't I am going to hunker down even more. I don't think the magnetic poles are going to happen in the next 2 years and the odds of my having to worry beyond that point probably exceed that of a pole shift.[Moto]

Tempstar, Seepalaces, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I'm in new Mexico.

DKR and Seepalaces like this.
  7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Yeah, nah. Not going to worry.
    It falls into the High Severity low probability quadrant of the risk matrix along with nuclear war and alien invasion.
    I'm not doing anything.
    Can i stop it if it happens?
    Can anyone?

Again nah, more worried about food scarcity, energy for heating across the globe this winter plus the monetary shenanigans being played out before our very eyes .

That is my current High Severity High Probability concern at the moment. I can actually do something to address my concern with HSHP.

To expend effort on a HSLP .. wasted energies for near zero change in outcome not smart nor prudent.

8. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

9. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Suspicious Observer has a lot on this (as that video was his), beach front property probably is not a wise investment. Things will get mixed up for sure, this taking place in the next 10-40 years I probably don’t have to worry about it. If it’s sooner than that it would give real meaning to the 4th turning.

Seepalaces and enloopious like this.
  10. enloopious

Hmmm... I never considered that strategy of dying as quickly as possible. That would certainly prevent us from having to prep at all. I don't know if it still counts under the "SURVIVAL MONKEY" ideal of surviving tho... Its more of a short term solution.

Seepalaces likes this.
  11. duane

duane Monkey+++

You make a common error, you can only realistically consider only possible solutions. I am at the happy point as Mark Twain put it in a story about a man bit by a rabid dog. I am not making out a will, I am making a list of the bast**** I hope to be able to bite.

Towards the end of his days and after many trips and observation of the world his view of man as a species became I often think realistic. He wrote an excellent if morbid comment on mankind as a whole.

Mark Twain's Classic Essay on the Lowest Animal

If we do have a magnetic pole shift, this time I think the lions on the ark will make short shift of the cows, sheep, etc. Would be toasty and having the perfect long term survival compound under 600 feet of water would be a bad solution.

As usual, Jerry Young wrote an excellent story on pole shift. A little slow staring, but a he** of a ride. It is on forum as.

Resource - Pole Shift

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
    Tempstar, Seepalaces and enloopious like this.
  12. enloopious

The guy in your video does not seem to have any credentials other than journalist for the main stream media. I call BS on everything he said. Not only is it wrong, it is dangerously so. Does he even know where this story started from? Not even a good journalist. The CI@ has known about this and planned for it since the 1950s/60s. They wrote docs, books, and even movie scripts. They have planned for it and put plans of action to make sure they come out on top when it does happen.

The galactic sheet is just hitting the Earth. It has passed several stars on its way here and as it hit them their suns went nova. The solar flares and sun spots are just starting and set to climax around 2030 with some form of nova. The C1A wrote several papers and even a movie called "the Adam and Eve story" explaining how all of this happened in the past and will happen in the next couple of years again. I guess there is always the possibility that your journalist is smarter than the CI@ and the worlds leading scientists on the subject but I doubt it.

The team of scientists backing this peer reviewed actual scientist, disagrees with your layman's analysis of 'conspiracy theory'. How much factual evidence do you want because there is more than enough out there. These are the safe locations.

Mountainman and Seepalaces like this.
  13. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Pole reversal is not the same as crustal displacement.
    A very quick pole reversal has the potential to wreak havoc with electric and navigation systems. A human isn't likely to even notice the change. A slow reversal will just mess with navigation...as in magnetic north not being closely aligned with true north.
    Crustal displacement is going to be noticeable...The sun and stars will appear to be in the wrong locations, but a rapid displacement would have the potential to generate huge tsunamis, devastating earthquakes and volcanic activity.

So what is your question? ;)

14. enloopious

What are you doing to prepare for the one coming? if anything. Is it too 'chicken or egg'? Do I need to post all the links from the past 100 years that have led us to this question first or do we do semantics about whether or not the magnetic poles flipping could lead to a crust displacement? I feel that all of that stuff has been posted on these forums ad nauseum soo... here are some examples:

The $8500 Havana Tsunami Survival Pod Can Withstand 6 Tons of Debris!

15. VisuTrac

Location location location.
    also, 8500 bucks or 14MM expenditures could be negated by ... location. Also a terrible waste of prep dollars better preserved by being at a more suitable .. location.
    if a Tsunami reaches this far inland, surviving the tsunami would be the least favorable outcome because it only gets worse.

techsar and BTPost like this.
  16. enloopious

If we look at the documentation historically from the last time this happened the people survived by going to high points, building boats, and staying in caves. I would like to think that its much easier this time around with better technology but I have doubts that our tech is so much better. I do like the floating pod idea. I mean, really how much could it cost LOL. Look at the thing. It looks like a cute little orange egg. Just get one for the whole family.

Judging by the amount of links and companies making these there must be a high demand. I guess if you wait for the Tsunami to come its already too late.

Can This Capsule Help You Survive A Tsunami?
    https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20253-building-shelters-that-can-withstand-a-tsunami/
    An Ordinary-Looking Gym That’s Built to Survive a Tsunami
    Tsunamiball
    9 Incredible Underground Bunkers That Will Blow Your Mind
    Tsunami Shelters | What You Need to Know

techsar likes this.
  17. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

As far as pole reversal, not a damned thing. Correlation betwixt the two is speculative at best.

Given how much the woman in the sphere was bounced around in light swells, I don't see too many surviving a tsunami in the ball. Six tons of debris is a bit optimistic, limited air/water/food...and you have to make sure you have your own locator beacon. Better hope the system to locate the beacon is still working and there are resources available to recover you.

And what sort of idiot builds a tsunami bunker on a freaking volcano?

Thunder5Ranch and enloopious like this.
  18. VisuTrac

The same people that live between major fault lines and the coast on top of a gas pipeline perhaps?

19. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@duane "I am not making out a will, I am making a list of the bast**** I hope to be able to bite."
    LOL!!! Thanks for the great belly laugh this Sunday morning! Boy-oh-boy this hit me as the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. LOL!!! Thank you! Plus, it is so true in more ways than one and is my thought and approach to all the coming crises in the near future.

As far as Pole Shift... Nothing out of the norm. I have done my level best to prepare for what I can and how I can.

enloopious and duane like this.
  20. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7