What Are You Doing To Prepare For The Pole Flip?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Can't really prep for everything, so what I got is what I got! As for the polar shift, this has happened hundreds of times ( that we know about) and the earth didn't seem to suffer for it, man didn't die off, the earth didn't suddenly stop or start to wobble off it's axis, and things went on as normal as far as the experts can tell!
    My biggest question with a poll shift is what happens to the tides? If we had a change of axis, that could be ugly, could even be an extinction level event, depending on how fast it takes place, how do you prep for that?
    As far as earth crust displacement, I highly doubt it, that would take something super duper epic to cause, like un survivable before things actually start moving, like the earth coming to a sudden stop, or a major shift off axis, that would cause things to move, and I don't think it would matter where you were dug in at then!

Homer Simpson, duane and VisuTrac like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'm just waiting for the Kessler Syndrome to kick off in earnest.
    Things should get interesting with respect to our reliance on technology.

Ura-Ki and CraftyMofo like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The south pole has moved hundreds of miles since 1946, operation highjump. The south pole is no longer over Antarctica and will soon be over Australia. Approximately where the red x is now.
    South pole.

The north pole has moved more like a thousand miles since 1859. Also the earth's magnetic field has weakened 20% since 1859, half of that weakening happening since the year 2000. Also 2000 was about the time the north and south poles really took off. So something is definitely happening.
    2022-09-18 11.40.50.
    Who knows what happened in 1859?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
  4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

1859...hummm rings a bell....

Was a cat named Carrington involved?

5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yes so it would appear that solar storms can effect the earth down to the core.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and duane like this.
  6. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Do they still make Kessler’s? Smooth as silk!

Gator 45/70, VisuTrac and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

If it's catastrophic I will die. My preparations consist of being good with God through his forgiveness.

Frankly, were the Earth to suddenly shift even a few degrees, let alone Brazil becoming the physical south pole, the tectonic stresses would unleash an extinction event that would put us back to evolution day 1.

If it isn't catastrophic all my compasses are screwed and I will buy new ones.

duane, techsar, Homer Simpson and 2 others like this.
  8. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Many animals navigate by the magnetic field haven't read anything about how this polar shift will affect migratory species Will birds fly north thinking it is south --just wondering.

9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Put all the zany videos you like up...nobody is obligated to view them. Having sampled a number of random videos posted by your good self, there is no good reason to waste one's time with more of them and their ilk. As to reading material posted? it just seems to be unreliable fringe alt right media 'factoids' where you get your info from? $hitChute? 'Truth' Social? Epoch Times? Faux News? Info Wars? The Daily Wired?

[​IMG]

Pole flip? My preps for that include a solar compass....

[​IMG]
    Burt's of course....Burt's solar compass - Wikipedia

Edit: Magnetic poles may flip, but the sun, the moon and other celestial objects tend to be predictable; of course I wouldn't rely on horrorscopes to divine anything useful from them though. ;)

10. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

So anything that does not follow your belief is not credible? Sounds a bit like the Climate Cultist and peddling FEAR with no basis in scientific fact and against the manifest weight of the actual evidence. From all of the actual evidence a pole flip means you might get a bad sunburn and technology will fail for a while. There is strong evidence that the historical pole flips built up to the flip, did its show and relatively quickly sprung back. Your geniuses are combine 3 things into one, The Earths Axis changing its tilt, Crustal Displacement and the poles flipping. The only poles I see are far left nut jobs and the far right nut job competing for the completely CRAZY TROPHY. Would not hurt my feelings if they met and cancelled each other out :) There is more than ample real BAD stuff going down to pay much attention to the Credentialed Exspurts that were hawking their krap on the Art Bell show back in early 90s. I did note in one of the videos you shared the Holy Grail for nutters was mentioned... The Naval Map of Flooding........ Snickers that was drawn up by a debunked self described psychic and the map formed from visions he began receiving in 1979, According to his visions the map he fabricated would begin taking shape in 1993 which would be known as the year of quakes and magnetic fields going crazy. Keep clicking those videos and believing all you want. IF there is a 1 in 10billion chance your science fiction were to become reality... What could you do to prepare for it? NOT A DAM THING, the magnetic fields would mess your brain up so bad you couldn't even walk straight. Yeah there are credentialed nut job videos about that as well, kind of surprised you didn't include some of them to give the fantasy more credibility.

11. VisuTrac

DBlpWdpUIAA0Rba.

12. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

It was a rhetorical question. It doesn't require a response. I'll elucidate for you. It pointed out the irony of responding to a video you didn't watch. People don't watch them but feel the need to comment on them. I find that ironic. Of course I also understand that your response, as with all your responses, is just a tact to throw the thread off kilter (pun intended).

As for your list of banned sites, I don't subscribe to even half of those but its good to see you are finally admitting you are biased and your "facts" are based on a picture you painted in your own head. Some call that discrimination... but you do you. I support you.

SB21 likes this.
  13. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

[applaud][applaud][applaud]

SB21 likes this.
  14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

It seems as tho you're not participating in your own beliefs ,, Chello ,,, if you were reaching out for information outside of your own preferred Trump bashing sites ,, you might have a slightly different view .
    As far as these poles shifting ,, nothing I can do about it ,,, I can't prep for every little world ending catastrophe ,,, nobody is going to live forever ,, on this crap pile ,, I've seen enough of this world ,, and it's going farther down the crapper every day . Sometimes going down with the ship don't sound so bad .

enloopious likes this.
  15. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"... the magnetic fields would mess your brain up so bad you couldn't even walk straight."
    Thank goodness! As I was thinking it was the Gin! :)

enloopious and SB21 like this.
  16. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Australia must be having a pole shift for a while now seems to be messing with someones brain in particular

17. VisuTrac

I don't think it's limited to just the southern hemisphere.

SB21 likes this.
  18. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Seriously, the Earth suddenly changing it's rotational axis defies physics, most of all conservation of energy. For a mass the size of Earth to suddenly change rotation around a different axis would require more energy imparted on it than I care to calculate. That amount of energy would exterminate everything including microbes and I wouldn't need my compass stickers any more.

19. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Well ,, as best I can tell ,, we ain't got nothing to worry about ,,,, all we got to do is send mega bucks to AOC and she'll fix our global bullshit problem in a week or so . She's got it all figured out .

20. duane

duane Monkey+++

I find it interesting that as a group of intelligent adults, we can get in such a twit about a simple question. Enloopious never said that it was something he believed in, just here is something that caught my interest and what do you think. Have enjoyed the conversation that has followed and the spirit that it occurred in.

Thank you for an interesting if random rat hole to peer down and I am enjoying the squeeking if not seeing any rats.

ohno

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7