What Are You Doing To Prepare For The Pole Flip?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Sep 18, 2022.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'm not as optimistic as you. LA, NYC, Chicago and other large cities here in the states are already powder kegs. All we need is a tiny reason like a perceived police extrajudicial killing, a verbal slight and the citizen riot and protest. Now you turn off the power, comms and water .. Yeah, kiss the metros good bye. The suburbs will probably enjoin the melee with the HOA Karen being one of the first victims. Rural folks will be best off but have to enforce the line to keep the hoard out of their hamlet.

I have faith in our current civilization to collapse under its reliance upon technology if the power stops.

magicfingers and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. enloopious

4. enloopious

5. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

By the time it does, I should be gone. Key word is “should be”. What worries me is with the weakening magnetosphere we may get a CME before the shift that takes out everything and we are getting more and more cosmic rays (pink auroras anyone) that can cause problems. 2035-2045ish is the date for the party that I’ve heard. Sure hope Obummer is at his beach house then. Height and someplace underground are key, so far, I have neither.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

What ch'all BS,ing about??? We ALL Experienced a MAJOR POLL FLIP just last Tuesday.... The cause is still yet to be explained...

7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

My ongoing prep for any uncontrollable natural disaster is a good stock of alcoholic beverages in the largest bottles I can find. [booze][booze][booze][booze]Just break out the booze and enjoy the show!

VisuTrac and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. enloopious

This is not normal and its happening right now. Cracks in the magnetic shielding causing pink in the aurora. This was caused by a VERY weak solar storm. Still think you'll be long gone before this happens? The north pole is moving 25 miles per year and accelerating.

Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Just think... If we all just paid more in taxes and stopped driving gas cars the magnetic shift in the poles would stop and return to historical normal. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

10. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Yeah Enloop, not sure of the actual pole shift, 2035 maybe 2045 probably not BUT, that isn’t to say that things might get, um, interesting before then. With the magnetosphere loosing strength even a minor CME could cause problems, if the grid goes down world wide things could certainly get sporty. Someplace high and underground, away from fault lines… .

Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The government can push their global warming (unproven) agenda but the poll shift which is well documented and the government is silent on its implications for society. Makes you wonder

Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  12. enloopious

That's the truth. I've been shaking my head so much lately that the screws have come loose.

apache235 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Oh, how far back do you think this began?

BTPost and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. enloopious

Corrupt governments? If that's what you're talking about they've been corrupt as long as there have been governments. If you're talking about the pole shift its pretty well documented.

johnbb and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Will I need a new compass?
    Will the new north actually be south on the compass?
    How about east and west
    This is so confusing mai lai.

16. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

From what I’ve seen, the US (Michigan for me) will still be about 40-45 degrees of latitude only in the southern hemisphere. North Pole somewhere around Jakarta and the South Pole somewhere around northern South America. I’m guessing that life will devolve to somewhere around the 10-11 century but with stuff that doesn’t require electricity (like guns) andwith the fact that all of the survivors will have the memory if not the knowledge that electricity exists, that Newton’s laws exist, that germs and viruses exist, and so on, so that the climb back up will be faster. It will certainly seem as if Revelations has come true with earthquakes, volcanoes, the sun darkening, fire from the sky and many many will perish, but mankind will survive as they have done in the past.

17. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

If a pole reversal leads to a crustal displacement, then I'll be riding some of the biggest water ever on my white water pontoon raft. Plenty of supplies, camping gear, repair kit, spare oars, battery operated air pump, hand pump, dry boxes, dry bags, shovel, axe, portable fecal matter container...... no need for a bilge pump being it's a pontoon.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
    Dunerunner, enloopious and chelloveck like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7