What are you doing tonight?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AD1, May 29, 2016.

1. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Drinking Jack on the Rocks and watching (first the Indy 500) and now Coco Cola 600 on the 70 inch .

What say you?
    image.

2. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Well I'm watching human cock-fighting right now. Just chillin in my chair. :D

AD1 and Mountainman like this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Yard work is completed.... wife's pet project handled.... shopping is done for tomorrows BBQ ribs, family dinner get together...... had a nice carne asada burrito for lunch with the Mrs. Then she left me alone and went shopping.
    Right now, reading the Monkey and enjoying a Sailor Jerry & Zero Coke. ;)
    Dog's want to be fed... momma is going to have to get r done.

Ganado, AD1, sec_monkey and 3 others like this.
  4. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I really really like chillin in my chair in the evenings. I'm usually throwing the dog's toy upwards of a thousand times though. :D

Seepalaces and AD1 like this.
  5. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

Deep thinking. Considering how best to invent a bbq sauce to go with my rub.

Seepalaces, AD1 and Yard Dart like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Watching War Movies on the DVR...

7. Tevin

Tevin Monkey+++

Went to see my parents. Had a nice visit and brought gifts for my niece and nephew. Just arrived home; gotta work tomorrow.

8. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Just got done running sound for a local band. Time to relax and unplug the phone...

9. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

What we do every night, plotting to take over the world..:D

Just finished watching the Co cola 600 and thought I'd pop on the board to see what was happening. Didn't really do much else today, puttered around here. Had our cook out yesterday since the nurse is on call tomorrow. I've got a bunch more pepper and tomato plants to put out in the morning before it get too hot. Brake pads to put on my truck and I need to hang a couple rolls of insulation in one of the sheds as well.

Last edited: May 30, 2016
    Ganado, Seepalaces, AD1 and 1 other person like this.
  10. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Yea Martin T

Tully Mars, oldawg and Seepalaces like this.
  11. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Trying to decide on whether to fix my pickup or pay someone to do it. Boys are having an overnighter. So, all night video gaming, popcorn, and crazy. Should be fun.

Ganado, AD1 and Tully Mars like this.
  12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I just paid to have AlaskaChick's Red Toyota 4X4 Pickup fixed... It has rear Brake Drums frozen by rust on the Axles, Rusted rear Shackles and Leaf Springs, leaking Cylinders, and bad Wheel bearings. Looks like a Grand minimum, but I not only Love that truck, but I also LOVE the owner... So it is worth it to me to get it running again. Even at twice that price, should it come to that...

13. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

It's morning on my side of the world. I am finishing up some last minute honey dos and getting my bags packed so I can catch an afternoon flight to Istanbul.

**Now I'm sitting in the business class lounge in Istanbul waiting for the next leg of my journey. 1 1/2 hr flight to Istanbul, 4 1/2 hr flight to Bahrain, 1 1/2 hr taxi ride across the causeway to Saudi Arabia, another 4 1/2 hr ride across the desert to where my rig is at. From the time I leave my house until I get to work is about 20 hrs. And you thought you had a long commute!!

Last edited: May 30, 2016
    Ganado, Tully Mars, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  14. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Finished the day working on a carving knife , now fondling it figuring out my next move browsing through the forums for news.

15. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Worked in the recording studio until I finally decide to go to bed so I could get up and go to work in three hours.

Seepalaces, Ganado and AD1 like this.
  16. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

On the Guadeloupe river. Came to tube. Raining too much. Listening to my wife, MIL, step daughter and a boyfriend playing Wahoo and reading the monkey. Rather be home.

Yard Dart and AD1 like this.
  17. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I'm sitting outside watching the Hummingbirds. It might sound gay but it's pretty cool. :D

Ganado, T. Riley and AD1 like this.
  18. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

Sorry T. Haha.

19. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

My MIL love those critters. She has feeders all over the place.

Meat likes this.
  20. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

DSCN4368.JPG
    Remember the carving knife I just finished , this is my first spoon ,I just did tonight . took about 2 hours .

Ganado, kellory and TXKajun like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7