What Are You Watching (Financial Edition) ongoing feed

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by enloopious, Sep 9, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

The economy is not good. Info changes almost daily. What are you watching today?

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Precious metals spot prices, Lockheed Martin stock, interest rates, energy prices.

mysterymet, enloopious and techsar like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I look at price of Gold, each and every morning. I use it sort of as a financial barometer and if gold does, by a miracle, go below $1700 for a few days then I will FINALLY buy some coins. I must admit as I am beginning to wonder if the price of gold isn't controlled somehow as it hasn't made much sense for quite a while...like why is it going down when inflation is going up and the Fed tighten the money?

Anyway, It was $1712 this morning and currently $1717. It has hung around $1700 for 4-5 days now, acting like it doesn't know whether to go up or down. I guess it's as confused as we all are under this senile crook of a President.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
    GOG and enloopious like this.
  4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I usually try to watch FOX Business every morning before I go to work. I get the news of the day and how it will affect the markets and ME! I check the price of oil, natural gas, gold and silver. I'm usually less interested in the stock markets, unless there is a long-term trend developing.

enloopious likes this.
  5. enloopious

The way they control the gold prices is by printing gold certificates out of thin air with no actual gold backing them. They promise it does have gold backing it but it doesn't. Raising the basis points by .75% may have a little impact but they can print their way out of that. When that interest starts going up a lot like the rest of the world is doing the price of gold is going to the moon.

6. enloopious

Homer Simpson likes this.
  7. enloopious

8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Another reason that the gold price is low is the strength of the US dollar. When the dollar is strong and rising, the implied price of gold goes down. When the dollar is falling (compared to other currencies) the price of gold goes up.

So with the USD at 109.00 we have a lower price for gold. As we go into a global collapse, everyone thinks the USD is better than the euro, yuan, yen, peso, ruble, ... etc. The dollar strength could go even higher 120s, 130s , higher .. gold will probably fall some more.

But when the shine comes off the best turd in the punch bowl (USD) the dollar will correct back into the mid to high 90s and gold will react by actually going back up closer to 2k perhaps? Depends on how much paper gold they can cover it up with.

But you'll still pay way over the paper market price to get some physical in your hands at your LCS.

enloopious likes this.
  9. enloopious

2K? I think quite a bit higher.

10. enloopious

11. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I think 2000-2100 in the very near term 3-9 months after the margin calls and liquidations are in.

After that? If all the currencies head for the shitter? we could be looking at multiples if TPTB lose control.

But yes, 2k ish for the near term in my non-fiduciary opinion.

CraftyMofo likes this.
  12. enloopious

If you watch this video he gives some clues as to what is going to happen to the price of gold and silver in the next few years. If they take down the gold bond printing the price will go to actual prices.

If you recall the price of a house in 1913 before money was changed to paper it cost about $2000 nation wide avg. There are a lot of factors that affect this price if you want to convert that into todays money. With inflation that comes out to about $45000 but that is not an accurate conversion. It is almost impossible to get an accurate conversion so...

If we reverse the process and take the avg median house price nation wide it is $428,700. If you divide that by 2000 (remember $1 in 1913 was the same as 1oz silver) that should give you the appx price that silver should be at right now. $214.35.

What does this have to do with the video? He is betting that people are going to be defaulting on their debt and crashing the system so he has put all of his money into prisons. He thinks that when they default on their debt they are going to prison. If they do default on their loans and crash the dollar, the housing, auto, and all the other bubbles that are just about to burst, he may be right.

Is gold and silver still actual money? Technically it is. Why do we have paper money then? In order to get rid of gold and silver they had to amend the Constitution. To do that the people had to be involved. To temporarily suspend it they could just create an emergency and that is what they did. Gold and silver is still money in America but has been "temporarily suspended" while our government fights the emergency. What's the emergency? Doesn't matter, it will never end until the country ends... which now appears to be close at hand.

The price of gold adjusts to $3215/oz due to the historical 15/1 gold/silver price ratio charts.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  13. enloopious

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
  14. enloopious

Apparently there is a lot of blackmail going on in the US right now via the Biden Whitehouse. Holy crap. Free money to be a slave.

They raise a very interesting question: Are the three branches of the US gov based upon a 3 ring circus?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  15. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Highlander... Just at the part where it switches back to McCloud's first battle as march out of the castle to the battlefield and he meets the Kurgan for the first time.

16. enloopious

Ouch!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. enloopious

18. enloopious

Biden's EO14067 puts the development of the CBDC digital dollar into high speed development. They want it as soon as possible. The other thing it does it starts a program that WILL eliminate the paper dollar. Your choice in the future will be Bitcoin or being tracked. No more private gun sales, ammo purchases, freedom of speech, buying raw food, farmers markets, saying things someone doesn't like, buying anything not on the approved list, no rights...

Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
    mysterymet and CraftyMofo like this.
  19. enloopious

20. enloopious

Consuming more than you produce. Has the fed put expired? Can they still bail out all the bubbles bursting?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2022
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7