WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING NOW? (Ongoing Participation Thread)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brokor, Mar 26, 2013.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Yes, both Billy & Ami smoked, for a long time...I never saw any of the kids, smoke, though, in all the time I spent with the family.... She got the Very Best Targeted Chemo-Theropy for her Lung Cancer while in LA, last year, and seems to have been one of the real lucky ones, where the treatments worked very well, for her...

Meat likes this.
  2. Best wishes to her, and prayers. I lost my wife to lung cancer last August.

Asia-Off-Grid and SB21 like this.
  3. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Started watching Timeless (bingeing with the wife). Up through Episode 6 of Season 1. I find it interesting that it's basically chock full of conspiracy but since it's done in an obviously fictional way, it gets a pass. Not the best writing but the story telling is pretty good. And it makes the thought of a deep state kinda ridiculous (in the show and how it's portrayed...kinda like the X-Files) that I get the feeling that people will/do discount the real thing as a result.

Fun diversion though.

Ganado likes this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

5. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

chelloveck likes this.
  6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Giants/Marlins and it is painful..... :(

7. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Ganado and Motomom34 like this.
  8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I finished watching Valor on CW. CWtv can be streamed if you download it. Valor was a good show about Army Rangers. One of the soldiers had been kidnapped and I really wanted to follow his story but the show was not renewed. The trailers say that former military was on set to try and keep things realistic.

SB21, Meat, Ganado and 1 other person like this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I have been watching Jeremiah. It is a show available on Hulu. I am on season two. Not bad but sometimes it drags on. Nice to see characters dirty and living in poor conditions post SHTF.
    Jeremiah

Idahoser, SB21 and Meat like this.
  10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Mr Robot. I really like this series and I just picked up Season 3 at the library. This is a TV series and it was just announced that season 4 will be the last. Season 3 gets a little more political and current but I like the series.

Asia-Off-Grid and Meat like this.
  11. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

Deadwood: Had they cut out about 4,000,000 of the expletives used throughout the entire three seasons of the mini-series, it would have been a much better show to watch.

Suits: Still watching, but it is not as good as when Patrick J. Adams was on the show. He left for other ventures at the end of last season, I believe. Meghan Markle left as well - good riddance. She sucks as an actress and is a person I like even less off screen. I hope Prince Harry realizes what a t*at she is and dumps her a$$.

Tom Clancey's Jack Ryan: Not nearly as good as the movie. But, it was an okay show to view.

Other shows I am watching / have recently watched / will watch, Last Ship (current season), Billions (when season 4 begins), Seal Team , and The Outpost.

Meat likes this.
  12. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

Been watching Madam Secretary, starring Téa Leoni. Starting its 5th season, well, that was a doozy. In episode 1, Madam Secretary has a dilemma as to what to say to the American people, regarding an attack on the White House.

She sets up a meeting, including Madeleine Albright, Colin Powell, and Killery Clinton. Talk about a good start of a joke.

Boy, Hollywood does know how to stretch things. Made it appear as ol' Killery was as patriotic of a person as anyone could be. After that episode, I think that is the last episode I will download of that series.

Meat likes this.
  13. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Gold Rush started again last night. Todd Hoffman is no longer on the show. That’s a good thing. :D

SB21 likes this.
  14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I'm sorry for your loss , may your wife RIP.

Asia-Off-Grid likes this.
  15. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I like that show ,, I just daydream that I wish it was me out there getting rich,,,,I didn't care much for Todd either. Furber seems like he knows more the Todd anyway. I like that Bering Sea Gold also.

Meat likes this.
  16. Thnx SB, Like I posted before, We had Joann's diagnosis so we knew what to expect. Daughter's death was like lighting from a blue sky. Miss them both.

17. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Always makes me happy. :)

Brokor and Gator 45/70 like this.
  18. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

This lady , hugs and says good race to all ....

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Gator 45/70 and Brokor like this.
  19. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Watched “Into The Forest” on Netflix tonight. Very good grid down survival story with no unrealistic BS.

Motomom34 likes this.
  20. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Ganado likes this.
  1. chelloveck
  2. Murfylang
  3. UncleMorgan
  4. Cruisin Sloth
  5. phorisc
  6. DKR
  7. OldDude49
  8. Motomom34