What do you do on Nov. 3rd if Obama wins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Aug 6, 2012.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Exactly.

The feds learned a lesson. That being do not go where the media or the public can view and record the proceedings.

Next time it will be a controlled show.

After all you fly in, why not a military training mission in your area with choppers or HALO combat troops, and then "lookahere", we found an armed combatent.

I believe you have convinced yourself that you are safe.

Like I said

Denial.

2. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

Nah, Midwest, Great Plains, and West will have the same 80/10/10 split. If anything, they will have more wolves due to the knowledge that those outside the cities are more likely to be prepared than back east. Look at the list... Chicago, Louisville, Kansas City, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Denver, Omaha, Oklahoma City, Phoenix, Las Vegas...

Shut off the power, water and let the 72 hour shelf supply of stuff at Walmart and Costco runout and they are just as done.

Smaller cities may do a little better, like Lincoln, Souix Falls, Columbia, Muskogee, Rapid City.

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Even in rural areas, things will get tough in a hurry. I've noticed that around here there are a lot of locals that are hitting the groc shoppes and hauling away that day's dinner. Some show up infrequently and haul away two or three trolleys of storable staples. You can tell those that think long term rather readily, and know right off they will be OK. To say that there are commuters and farmers in the area. Not much hope for the commuters that I can see unless they just happen to be friendly with what I would call the those that know and have known deprivation. The commuters are generally transplants. I think, anyway.

That said, I'd make a small wager that even the commuters have the means to defend their houses, even if just a short while.

4. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

ghrit...you bring up a point that I don't think has been mentioned: We of like mind are quickly becoming a minority with MANY factions to fend off...just thinking about things sometimes is exhausting:

.gov gun-grabbers
    RHINO big spenders
    local code enforcement
    looters/gangs
    U.N.
    sheeple (being too dumb to see their situation and agreeing with one of the above then getting caught with no provisions and becoming the Golden Horde)

I think we're f**d.

5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I am going to train the hungry golden horde in my AO like pavlovs dogs. When a bell loudly rings, At that time any unarmed man woman or child (edged weapons will be allowed) may enter the outer limits of the free fire zone to collect bodies to remove. No weapon may be held, but instead kicked away from the body. Holstered weapons on bodies will be allowed to be pulled from the body by belt or holster and thrown aside. Touching a handgun by hand will get you killed. All ammo and military gear etc will be removed from the body and tossed aside. Then they may depart with the body to do whatever they choose with it. A bell will signal the start of this so called ceasefire. A shrill whistle will mean freeze. One of two things will happen upon the whistle signal. Either a single shot will take down the offender, and a bell will follow to resume prepping a body for removal or a boat horn will sound indicating the ceasefire is over, and anyone not running away will be shot. The golden horde may eat the bodies or do whatever makes them happy after they leave.
    The horde may be hunted outside the free fire zone at anytime 24/7.

peanut likes this.
  6. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Thread seems to have a problem, I no longer receive email notifications!

Ahh well, no surprise there with a new server and all.

7. peanut

peanut Monkey+

Someone seriously thinks BT is in denial? biglaff Granted anyone can be got if the powers at be really want it, but they'd have to really, really want BT. They would also have to coordinate an attack with the weather, hope he doesn't notice something is off (unlikely), and find a chink in his jack of all trades armor. The man is absolutely brilliant in soooo many topics. He'll be kicked back training attack bears and eating moose burgers and crab cakes, comfortably living his life off the grid. If he feels a threat, pretty sure he would take him & his to a warmer climate, like Antartica. I think if it reaches the point everyone is talking about, the govt isn't going to care about media spin. Doesn't matter how they spin it, the sheeple will nod their heads in agreement. We'll all be branded enemies of the state and the sheeple will get warm fuzzies everytime one of us is taken out. I think the govt will enslave those dependent on the grid first. It's easier and makes the most sense to me. Make subjugation a requirement to keep your govt provided monthly check and there will be a stampede of sheeple waiting to sign up. Besides, tac will give them waaaay more than they bargained for and probably keep em busy for awhile. I hope I still have tv, don't want to miss that.

BTPost likes this.
  8. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Gator it doesn't look as if the political climate is any better there.Might as well stick around here and help out.Guessing you know how to run a back hoe inna swamp.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'm a fast study..Give me 30 minute's with it...!!!

oldawg and VisuTrac like this.
  10. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

oldawg likes this.
  11. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

How are we going to know Obama wins on the third - since the election won't have (officially) happened until the sixth?

12. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I was using the Mayan calendar.

13. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Zero and his handlers have their own election date, guess you didn't know about that. Whatever is going to happen will be decided by the 3rd and then the slaves will be informed on the 6th. Would have put a LOL on this but it's pretty much true.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7