what do you see? ( "I see "seashells!")

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

interesting jpl images from mars:
    http://xenotechresearch.com/SpSol913.htm
    Go to the original JPL images, open them up full size and Look around these images, I see at least two object I've seen many time at my toes on myrtle beach.:shock:
    Also look into the "rind" objects found in several locations on mars ( they look like nut shells from a big chestnut( hickory?)big space squrirrel cuttings??
    http://xenotechresearch.com/Marsrind.htm

2. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Interesting pics............ I see seashells.

Ya know, I've kinda got my doubts that there is aything of substance behind the "face" on Mars, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit if there was or even still is some life there.

Of course I want there to have been life there for some reason, so I'm sure that taints my view.

3. troubleticket

troubleticket Monkey+++

Similar does not meen same. It may look like a sea shell and be nothing more than a piece of volcanic rock with a void in it.
    Do not fall for the conclusions built upon suppositions based on guesses. That is how we get "your great grandfather was a monkey" well my great grandfather was not a monkey. He was a farmer. I know he was not a monkey, because monkeys cannot hitch a team of Belgiuns.
    Remember, these are the same bunch of bozos that sent the Hubbel up without EVER CHECKING THE LENSES!
    J

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

mygrandfather wore flannel, still picked his butt, ate termites and threw feces....does that count? [lolol]And what would be wrong "biblically" ( I assume thats' your angle with the evolution comment)with life showing up outside the earth???[beat][coffee2]

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I see things "worthy of further investigation" but my money is on something much more humble than former life. (Unless the dinosaur asteroid hit ejected some seafloor into interplanetary space for later martian collection.) Anyway, some scientist will get a grant to do research on it.

6. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Maybe the Evil Emperor Xenu had some of his interstellar airplanes drop off a few souls on Mars before they got here? I wonder if Tom Cruise will weigh in on such matters.

7. nightshade7206

nightshade7206 Monkey+++

I see the sea shells, but I also saw a tin foil hat crumpled there to the right.

8. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I see a way to get a bigger budget [ROFL]

9. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Hmmm, pissing more money away when we have more important things to spend on. The amount of money spent on NASA projects is astronomical and it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if the entire program was mothballed. Regardless of the scientific data or breakthroughs that are acquired from the research. People living on Mars or the Moon what a great concept, especially when we can't even take care of the planet we have. [beat]

10. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I do believe (and I'm sure to be corrected if I'm wrong ;) ) that most of our deep oceans have yet to be explored. It seems that they're discovering new species all the time. I would love to see more of OUR planet exploration (though I do think stellar information is very cool).

11. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

All valid observations (so thats where I left that tinfoil hat!)..Child of the 60's I still get excited about NASA stuff...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7