What Happened at Camp Lejeune

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Aug 22, 2018.

1. gundog10

gundog10 Monkey++

Thanks for the heads up. I was stationed there in 1975. Still healthy but as I get older it would be nice to have some extra coverage if these things pop up.

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

Have a coworker that was stationed up their and has now since retired and facing cancer and chemo. He is basically trying to leave everything in line for his son that just started college last year.

HK_User likes this.
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Sorry to read that your co-worker is ill. Hopefully the VA is helping him receive the treatment he needs and is covering the medical bills.

4. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

Sadly, another Marine has gone to Valhalla to take his post last week.

HK_User and SB21 like this.
  5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

[salute]

Carry on Marine ,,,,
    Semper Fi,,,
    [USMC]

HK_User likes this.
  6. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Was there in 1975.. I don't have any medical issues as of right now that I am aware of, but, I am on the VA list..

7. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I just had a headline appear in my head. It was similar to all the "Posion water" headlined from Camp Lejeune, and it announced a long overdue government settlement for the victims and surviving family members of another toxic exposure. This time it wasn't a wide variety of cancers. This headline mentioned heart issues and sudden unexplained death. It wasn't just Camp Lejeune. This touched every member of the United States armed forces who were required to get a mandatory vaccine. The year on the headline was 2092. :(

DKR and CraftyMofo like this.
  1. Dont
  2. Waydah
  3. OldDude49
  4. Bandit99
  5. Yard Dart
  6. DarkLight
  7. enloopious
  8. Legion489
  9. Ganado
  10. Brokor
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary