What Happens When You Apply Critical Thinking To Globull Warming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deMolay, Apr 29, 2019.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I've sweat at Willy field while toes were getting chilled. Grumble.

Tully Mars likes this.
  2. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

4.5 Billion years of climate and they are using a snapshot of at max.40-50 years to make their decisions, all based on 40-50 years worth of evidence. Besides they took the total surface of the sphere, laid it flat. Then used a baseline of -18C as total solar input over that area an then worked their magic. Big Big Fraud. And they want 2T every year from only western nations. Criminal level of deceit and fraud. In a court of law they would be going to jail for a long time. But they are using scare tactics and public opinion of those who have been dumbed down and believe everything they are told like sheep. And bankrupting the west. If you research the history of the fraud it goes back to the Club of Rome. And was implemented started in 1992 with Maurice Strong a Communist, and his partner Mikhail Gorbachev. It has now infested all local governments any that adopted the sustainability model. Look up ICLEI this is the tool they are using locally. They have done an end run around Federal and State Governments and entrenched themselves at the local level were land use is controlled.

Thunder5Ranch likes this.
  3. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Watch the video Behind The Green Mask. It is pure unadulterated Green Communism. This is why National Borders have to go, why you have to be disarmed and then you will submit. The big stumbling block is President Trump, and those Deplorable, Bible Clinging, Gun Toting Dang Americans.

oldman11 likes this.
  4. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

The bar is gone:(

oldman11 likes this.
  5. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

aoc green new deal - Bing video

I heard bits and pieces of this on the radio the other day and had to do some research into how anybody could tell what the atmosphere was like in the past from bubbles trapped in ice cores. I got the answer down to two words. They can't. I found an alternative two word answer that I like more. Fish farts.

These are the same people that claim the California wild fires are a result of climate change, rather than poor land management.

And exactly what are these "100% clean, renewable energy sources" that she speaks of? Something like John Galt's motor?

There's a reason why I don't watch TV. Might have to stop listening to the radio too.

oldman11 likes this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The only Clean Energy Resource that “might” provide the kind of Energy that could boost the economy of this planet..... Is a Working Fusion System.... and Folks, that is still Vaporware in the scientific Community.... So, all the “Clean Green Energy” is just BlueSky BS, that someone dropped on AOC, and she has No Idea about any of the BS Technology that is the basis of this Grand Scheme... In other words she is nothing more than a Talking Head for some other Agenda promoting entity...

OldDude49, hot diggity and oldman11 like this.
  7. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Bingo! And who do you suppose that entity is? It'd be interesting to follow the money, but you might end up in a single car accident, be killed by a random bullet, or die with a pillow over your face.

Every time I hear her say "We've never seen this before" I wonder if she even understands the concept of tomorrow. (or learning.) On a daily scale tomorrow will be Friday, but if I was to blow everything out of proportion I could call it "The Future!"

8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The new green deal crowd either can't comprehend the scale of our energy use or they they just don't care if the power goes out.

9. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Don't you think the global warming argument is dead?

However I do think the climate change argument is still alive. We are seeing more wild swings in weather patterns. From hot to cold. I am of the opinion that this has more to do with the pole shift than man made issues. Man is a pimple on the world compared to weather and a magnetic pole shift.

Anyone agree or disagree ?

mysterymet likes this.
  10. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Climate changes. It has been changing log before we were here and will continue changing long after we are gone. I am all for controlling pollution but CO2 is not going to kill us all.

Ganado and oldman11 like this.
  11. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Before the tsunami in Indonesia the area I live was miserable hot most of the year except January and December which were not much of an improvment .After that tsunami the weather got much better for about 10 years, till the tsunami in Japan and the weather changed again back to hot most of the year .
    Since the solar minimum the weather has now been much colder through the year so far and more rain and over cast than we have ever had for this area. These have absolutely nothing to do with man in the slightest .

Ganado likes this.
  12. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

QUIT the CHEM TRAILS is # 1
    1950-60s Cancer was few,
    They are killing the food source to all of us .
    If you smoke , your ok to die your way !
    Sloth

Ganado likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7