What If Democracy Is A Fraud?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Yard Dart, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

What if democracy is a fraud? | Fox News

Brokor and Dunerunner like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

If true, you'd better not ever let the people know!!

3. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Ah the Judge. That guy knows. Hopefully even a small fraction of the capable thinkers out there might begin to understand what he's trying to tell them.

Democracy is a sham and anybody with an ounce of sense sees it. There are no personal protections or freedoms under democracy just like there are no freedoms under any other form of tyranny. Tyranny is tyranny no matter the platitudes they label it with!

I'd say The Judge for President...but both he and I know better than that. o_O

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Equally seriously, it was never supposed to be.

5. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

It was supposed to be a democratic republic or at least a "republic of representative democracy" (I believe) but has strayed far afield from its origins...just like every form of government for the last 1000 years.

ETA: Technically I believe we started out as a Constitutional Republic.

6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

democracy as practiced in most countries is a fraud.

world wide democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what is for dinner.

Only in the united states, the sheep has a freaking gun. And no matter how many times the majority votes for mutton for meal time, the lone dissenting sheep seem to win. For tonight, salad is on the menu.

7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

YUP.

8. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

But certain people are sure going to a lot of trouble to make you & everybody else think it is...just listen to all the a$$hat protestors screaming about how they want democracy so badly.

A truly funny but sad motivational poster posted by Tevin the other day. That's the kind of irony the not too smarts just can't seem to wrap their heads around. Things that the smarts, Obama & Ayers, use to leverage the stupids against the rest of us. It's so tragic I want to weep.

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7