what if Obama were white?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

what hasn't been mentioned .... what do you think would have happened, the last four years, in and around the black inner cities, if Obammy was white .... unemployment has been at all time records for the black population ... the riot prone youth have an unemployment rate of 50% .... you combine something like the Zimmerman shooting and the unemployment rate and you get RIOT ....

2. HOP

HOP Monkey+++

He would most likely be a south african boer in the country illegally.lol
    As is he seems to expect a buy from the press because of his shade Clinton got similar treatment so no difference as I see it.

3. hammer502

hammer502 Monkey+

i'd still think he was a RETARDED BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he needs to be dethroned next month!!! i realy don't know why everybody harps on him being african american! he's half white!!!! so now i guess i am a self hating racist?

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Or like "Me", a 1/2 Racist, or would that be a 1/4 Racist, on my Fathers side... Whos came from Kansas.... in the 1920s.... and had to leave the country, for Canada, after being Torrey, during the War of Revolution. Then snuck back in just after the Civil War, to CarpetBag in Kansas.......

5. hammer502

hammer502 Monkey+

oh,wait!! i can't be racist as i have some cherokee blood in my ancestry!!! at least that is what every other race says!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7