What if ????

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by ozarkgoatman, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Evenglischatiest

Evenglischatiest Monkey+++

No no no. I'm too ARROGANT. (I may be ignorant too, but I'm too arrogant to admit it [beer] )

Goatman and MOS19K-

I'm not saying you're wrong. But I hope to God you are. Perhaps that hope is clouding my views.

I can't get over the feeling that about 10-15% of the country is just looking for a reason. I think that's the point behind multiculturalism. To divide these groups so completely that they can't see that they all ultimately want the same thing.

And there's one heavily overlooked factor in a country's propensity to revolt. The percentage of single men. Marriage, specifically having a family to take care of, has an amazing taming effect on men. Right now, we're at a historic high for age at first marriage. Combine that with the divorce rate, and there are an unprecedented number of men with no families to worry about. A married man may have much more to fight for. But he needs to be pushed much farther before he'll rock the boat.

As always, just my [2c]

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

3. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

Trust me I hope I'm wrong just as much as you do!!!!!!!

OGM

4. MOS19K

MOS19K Monkey+++

Believe me I wouldn't mind being wrong. As for the single males, a good portion of those same males have addictions to alcohol and drugs. Many suffer from depression and low self esteem. I think we have a better hope from family men and women that want a better life for their families. Hopefully we'll never have to find out.

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

food for thought I 've stumbled into this guy's writing;and videos on you tube:derrick jensen;is a liberal earth first anarchist type along the lines of Ran prieur.
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceyXEqAL0oI[/media]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7