What Is Important!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Until you get the hand cranked blower... use a leaf blower... It works well and can be had for cheap...

2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Got One. Experience has taught me that to buy the right package deal is preferable to buying the right gear one at a time.

3. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

To Answer the OP YD>
    In my life you can have many things, things come things go things break.
    I find when things got bad no matter what I had, people I could trust were rare
    and worth their weight in gold.

Pax Mentis, Yard Dart and tulianr like this.
  4. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

To me, it is to spend good quality time with my family. If I do that, I will help to prepare my children to be good people and to think for themselves. If I don't do that, I feel I may regret not making the time to do so later. Can make more money, can get more stuff, but can never get time back.

Yard Dart and kellory like this.
  5. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Health / Fitness. And Knowledge / Wisdom.

6. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Lol @HK_User you and I need to live closer together. .. I've got a Champion 400 hand crank blower and Champion Whirlwind Firepot in great condition circa early 1900's on Craigslist right now :)

HK_User and kellory like this.
  7. HK_User

Just my luck. Well, give it a good home.

HK

8. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

A good forge set up is something to droll over. I have been trying to get mine working for a while now. Just keeps not being what I need. Luckily, I do have local access to a forge, but it is not the same as having one in the front yard. This last time I had to reclay a portable forge, with very mixed results. Irritating. I will second the blower being a big deal, though. I have had a "modern manufacture" that was crap. I understand the Centaur Forge ones are good.

I suppose I should elaborate on my original post. I do not currently have enough decent axes to go around. I use them both for my martial arts as well as bushcraft, and my fighting ax category is currently very lacking. Apparently, I hit too hard. I would like to get a couple of bearded axes, at least one Lochaber ax to play around with, and a Dane ax in case things get really serious. Haha. And a few more tomahawks and hand axes for general use. Hard to beat a good ax.

HK_User and kellory like this.
  9. HK_User

Good looking blower and base, not to mention the other' stuff"

1. OlDiceGames
  2. Coyote Ridge
  3. Dunerunner
  4. Coyote Ridge
  5. Prepsteader13
  6. Dunerunner
  7. Alanaana
  8. Dunerunner