what is it going to look like?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by VisuTrac, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I agree with all you said except for one thing Im white and I don't feel guilty. This Ol Country Boy ain't did anything to homey. Homey just sorry and wants what the working people have it's not fare to us. We are the one's who are discriminated against, for working and being productive citizens, for trying to keep our home's and neighborhood's clean trash picked up, and we dont deal dope infront of our homes

Cephus, Sapper John and STANGF150 like this.
  2. peanut

peanut Monkey+

Kind of makes you rethink the recent Chrysler commercials "imported from Detroit".....

3. Nadja

Nadja RIP 3-11-2013 Forum Leader

Looks like the future of American to me. Go rural, very very rural !

4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Well, it is like a whole 'nother world around here. Maybe FEMA Camp 3 is another country, sovereign unto itself. Or something like that.

5. Alpha Dog

You know when SHTF, the cities are going to be a full blown war zone, the good people that live in these neighborhoods don't stand a chance if they don't Bug Out immediatly. Then the highway system is going to lock up, but just think LEO can't control these neighborhoods now. I have a friend with NYPD and he told me there are some areas they dont go in unless there is an arrest warrant then they act as support for SWAT. He said they go in secure the area take the person into custody and leave as fast as they went in. In the larger cities these dope dealer's and street thugs are armed like a small army.

Cephus and VisuTrac like this.
  6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Monkey+

Can't you just smell the place? Looks like you should travel only in numbers, armed, using bounding overwatch.

7. Alpha Dog

I think and I could be a little over the top but I don't think so. The goverment likes these large cities and want more and more people to move in to them. Thats why they are always expanding outward and upward to make more room for the people, trying to make the job market appear better. The reason kill out small town America, Its like all of us country boy's know if we want to take our cattle to market, what do we do? Push them into the loading pin same with any live stock. As more people move into the cities when SHTF they have them or most of them in a confined area under goverment control. Look at any major city they can control the traffic in and out, the power can be controlled by a switch, the water, all the ones on goverment assistance can be controlled by cutting off assistance til they comply. When time comes the cities will be just large livestock pin's for the sheeple waiting to be loaded and relocated. The only thing that will keep us from the same fate is we know what is coming, we prepare for what is coming and we wont lay down for them to trample us. When you don't depend on the system and they turn it off you are not affected by it.

BTPost, VisuTrac and Sapper John like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7