What is your go-to workout?

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by guest_52335_30603, Mar 28, 2023.


?
  1. Farm Chores

    9 vote(s)
    26.5%
  2. Hiking

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Walking

    12 vote(s)
    35.3%
  4. Strength Training

    7 vote(s)
    20.6%
  5. Swimming

    3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  6. Running

    3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  1. Meat

    Meat Monkey+++

    Some outages yesterday in WW. Both SIL’s worked it but thankfully, I stayed home. Lol. My boy is also in the biz now but he wasn’t needed to assist.
     
    Zimmy likes this.
  2. Zimmy

    Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

    I've been on nights and quite unsociable the last two weeks. Sorry about that.

    I'm still getting 45 minutes in the infrared sauna, a 1/4 mile swim, 30 minutes of water aerobics, and 12-14k steps a day in. My body shape is about the same but I am really seeing improvements to my range of motion in old injuries in shoulders and hips.

    Weather in the lower Rio Grande Valley is as hot and dry as you probably imagine.
     
  1. emilyburger
  2. accountability
  3. accountability
  4. kckndrgn
  5. jefferson
  6. mtnrider
  7. jefferson
  8. aftermedi
  9. Ariasmith
  10. guest_52335_30603
    Thread

    _

    _
    Thread by: guest_52335_30603, Nov 27, 2023, 44 replies, in forum: Survival of the Fittest
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7