What is your pirate name

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by BigUglyOne, Jun 7, 2006.

1. BigUglyOne

BigUglyOne Monkey+++ Founding Member

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Iron Harry Flint :dunno:

3. BigUglyOne

BigUglyOne Monkey+++ Founding Member

Your pirate name is:

Bloody Roger Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

4. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Captain Anne Bonney

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

As it should be... [raspberry]

Thanks!

5. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Your pirate name is:

Iron James Read

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

6. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Bloody Tom Rackham

I like it, might have to use it as a user name on other boards.

7. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

TN...arrrrrr....Andy

and SMILE when you say it

8. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

Your pirate name is:
    Black James Flint
    Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

9. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Mad Tom Roberts [gone]

10. CRC

We're related!

Roberts is my "birth" name...and going to change back to it...

NO ONE ever asked me how to spell it!

11. CRC

Pirates don't smile...

Well..unless there's plenty of grog and booty around...... :D

12. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Iron Roger Rackham

13. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Captain Bess Cash
    Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge ('Cept Captain Anne Bonney;)). You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

14. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Talk Like a Pirate Day is September 19th!!!!!!

I thought this thread needed reviving for the upcoming holiday. This description of a pirate was a good one to share. It's by Tori "Mad Sally" Baur (who is also the wench who you will see on ABC's Wife Swap season premiere)

Anybody can throw on a plumed hat, say a few "arrr's" and label him or herself "pirate," but I learned the pirate you wear within, the pirattitude, is far more important than the pirate gear you put on the outside. True pirattitude means living your life the way you want to, with no apologies. It means never having to keep up with the Joneses, or the Davy Joneses for that matter. It means not settling for the mundane. Having pirattitude means having the courage to question authority, and knocking it on its arse if that's what's called for. Pirattitude means living and loving passionately, having a zest and zeal for fun and appreciating the little things in life like a homegrown cherry tomato, a dog who misses you when you're away at sea and rum. Pirattitude is seeing life for all its possibilities, grabbing the cannon by the balls and firing away into the unknown for the sheer adventure of living on the edge. Pirattitude means being free and living freely. And acquiring doubloons. And rum.

15. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

The rum part sounds good.

16. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Okay, I may be late on it, though I still had to know.

Here it is:

Black William Kidd

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

17. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Dread Pirate Flint

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

18. ricdoug

ricdoug Monkey+++

Iron Roger Cash. Ric

19. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

My pirate name is:

Dread Pirate Flint

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Now I have to kill that impersonater above. I'll have me a bear skin rug in me cabin.Arr!!!

20. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

:D Bear steaks are tasty too......

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7