What is your Zombie Gun?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by E.L., Mar 29, 2008.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

[​IMG]
    I mean after all,...."IF" they're good enough for bears, then why not a few "zombies"?
    or, "IF" you prefer something just a bit lighter recoil, try these:
    [​IMG]
    .357 magnums, 158 grain, half-jacketed hollow points, with that little something extra added. Devastating,.... believe me. And, I get "7" shots!
    Bill

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I have a few boxes of those Brenneke slugs. Lots of OOMMMPH!

3. Factfind

Factfind Old Hand

[​IMG] M1A helping to bridge the distance betwen Zombies and the good guys for fifty years.

4. badkarma

badkarma ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

bushy m4 with eotech 512, G3, and BUIS

5. et45

et45 Monkey++

Bushmaster Patrolmans carbine with lots of mags and ammo.

6. thepatriot1976

thepatriot1976 Resigned Membership

I'll take my noisy cricket!

[​IMG]

And...

My Imperial Issue Blaster Rifle!

[​IMG]

And if there's a lot of them their Zombie's I gots ta bring out mai Big Boy ait! (sorry I'm speakin Okie)

[​IMG]
    [beer]

7. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I'm ready for em!!

8. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

My FAL for close in. A couple of belt feds for mass work. Savage Tactical .308 for the reach out and touch em. I save the .50 BMG for Graboids.

9. thepatriot1976

thepatriot1976 Resigned Membership

Me Too!
    [ROFL][ROFL][ROFL][ROFL][ROFL][ROFL][ROFL][ROFL][ROFL]
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[​IMG]

10. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Hell, no need to choose, I figure sit at home where can choose the tool for the job. Got 14 rounds of 9mm hydroshocks from the one in my avitar before slap the second 13 round mag in and its on me always. If expecting company then the rest (each with their own stocked ammo can) can be set out next to me. The 20 ga pump with goose loads, 000 buck and slugs in a fruit salad for the ones on the pourch, AK with about 10 30 round mags preloaded and several boxes of extra ammo (or the SKS with 20 or so stripper clips preloaded and several boxes of additional ammo) for the ones toward the edge of the yard, then the .270 for the ones down the road. Then if have to go out or just want to cut down on noise level then can grab the 10/22 that has a handful of 25, 30, and 50 round mags as well as a couple factory 10s loaded up and around 50k spare rounds of ammo topped with the old Simons scope from my .270, I figure since use it for brain shots on chickens across the yard, should be able to hit soft spots on zombi heads with it and easier to carry a LOT more rounds for less weight.

11. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[​IMG]

12. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

My choice, stay home, put the loaded ammo can that goes with each gun with that gun and have them set at hand to be able to grab the right tool for the job.

If I HAVE to take the show on the road then the Bersa Firestorm mini 9mm in my avitar will spit out 14 9mm hydroshocks before I need to slap in the spare mag and then would most likely be the AK folded and under a duster where it can be a surprise and the zombie lovers dont try to confiscate them.

13. FalconDance

FalconDance Neighborhood Witch

*sigh* You monkeys are all so serious about your boom-booms.

I'll take my squirrel gun any day....... everyone dismisses it thinking it's so cute and not at all harmful. That is, until they have a 22LR pinging around their innards.

See sig line ;).

14. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Not knocking squirl guns, currently own 4 now with adding an addition 4 or 5 more. All I shoot at the club right now is my 10/22 and Rem. 514. Try doping a 22lr for 300 yard shooting with a nasty wind. Not Easy.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7