What I've Learned While Driving Through The South..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UGRev, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Dusty308

Dusty308 Living between the lines

I live in NC and I concur [winkthumb]

2. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Humor chip.. turn it on.. ;)

3. Warscent

Warscent Corus corax

4. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Wow.. real data to back up my observations :) Do you have one with "the most body hair"? lol :D

5. Warscent

Warscent Corus corax

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

That would be up Nawth...We have scale's and web feet down here...

7. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

I don't know man, I saw some full body carpets as mentioned in the OP.. and when I say full body, I mean even the eyebrows.

8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

That's just old men going bald...
    The hair just move's down their back's...

Cephus likes this.
  9. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Im a transplant here in bamaland, the thing that pixxes me off is these foukers have no idea about the concept of merginging onto the interstate. Some stop on the on ramp after you slown down to 35 mph, and some dont let you on while your doing 70 with no where else to go.

I rememember one time a new lexus wouldt let me in, <i was driving my old pickup worth about 500bucks> we were both doing about 80 and he just kept speeding up so I just turned int the lane as hard has I could because I really had no other option, nothing happened but he had a whole lot more to loose than I did.

The South is eaisy compared to Tiguana Mexico, or Manila Phipippines

ditch witch likes this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

So Larry...
    That was you that almost wrecked me.???

11. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

[quote="larryinalabama, driving in The South is eaisy compared to Tiguana Mexico, or Manila Phipippines[/quote]
    Even though pretty damn drunk at the time, I still remember with terror that high speed crazy suicidal bus ride from Clark Air Force base to Subic to catch a ship. If I had to do it again I would hire a taxi to take me. I would have a bottle, a champane glass, and a big freakin' knife. I would pay the driver double the going rate, but tell him I was in no hurry, and that if he made me spill a drop of hooch, I would cut his ears off for a sovenier of the trip.

12. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Even though pretty damn drunk at the time, I still remember with terror that high speed crazy suicidal bus ride from Clark Air Force base to Subic to catch a ship. If I had to do it again I would hire a taxi to take me. I would have a bottle, a champane glass, and a big freakin' knife. I would pay the driver double the going rate, but tell him I was in no hurry, and that if he made me spill a drop of hooch, I would cut his ears off for a sovenier of the trip.[/quote]
    Yeah but at the subic gate the dam marines take away your Manilla rum just when you need it most!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7