What Kind Of Handgun Are You?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Minuteman, Apr 25, 2010.

Tags:
  1. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Which is the other reason I took it multiple times (and all 4 were through TOR...seriously, I don't do this crap from my "home pc").

sec_monkey and Yard Dart like this.
  2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

I think it's rigged to say Glock 22 in 40 short n weak.

Motomom34 and sec_monkey like this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Holy Thread Resurrection!

Yard Dart likes this.
  4. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

H&K P7 in 9mm..never been a fan of H&K.

5. Gesko

Gesko Monkey+++

I also got H&K P7 in 9mm, kinda funny since the first gun i'll most likely get is a H&K USP in .45

Tully Mars and sec_monkey like this.
  6. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Well this blows, my options for being stranded on a island are Martha Stewart or Paris Hilton... and I can spend the day with Obama or the latest centerfold. I need a third option for eating broken glass.

I got Heckler and Koch, Model P7 in 9mm!

7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

DITTO! Far too many questions I simply cannot answer either. "Work or Church"? Neither as I am retired and not a church-goer. "Corvette of Ferrari".... neither. "Hillary Swank or Angelina Jolie"...... don't like either one....... etc. etc.

8. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Answered as obscurely as possible and ....... Glock 22 in .40

I have no Idea how you need to answer those questions to get to be a .44 Automag!! :D

Oh, yea and .... Martha Stewart?? :eek:

Took it again and got Colt 1911 45ACP, so things are looking up!! [ROFL]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  9. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

I'm just wondering who is going to get "Jennings .25" [OO]

10. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Glock 22 in .40.

11. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Took it again with opposite answers and was a HK P9

12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

According to the quiz I am a .22 cal shortie single shot... My wife was hoping for a 44 Magnum autoloader...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    Yard Dart, Tully Mars and tulianr like this.
  13. Grand58742

Grand58742 Monkey+++

Apparently I'm a Glock 22.

A caliber I don't own in a pistol I hate. Great...

14. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I think kids write these tests ,no having much thought to reality.
    Intelligent people do not think black and white, they know the finer things that require critical decision making.

Your camping and making breakfast in the morning , How do you go about it ? ________________________, or_____________________, or_____________________.

I am not a person of routine, and circumstances are a fluid thing, so plans can be altered to meet the need.
    How much a person can describe what they do, says how much thought goes into what the are doing.
    Some if us do things with out much thought because it's routine ,or we don't normally share/analyze that routine .
    Many of us enjoy sharing our thoughts obviously, so are capable of filling up a few pages of detail for various reasons of entertainment and or information .
    Which is why I enjoy this forum, and all of you so much .

15. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Just did it again for s&g. It's consistent. Still wrong.

Wild Trapper likes this.
  16. Lone Gunman

Lone Gunman Draw Varmint!

Personally, I didn't care for any of the female choices; but, if I were forced to chose a female companion to be marooned with on a desert isle then it would have to be Martha Stewart. (Simply because she can cook and keep the hut tidy. That 'old walrus' has a lot of body fat on her, too; and on cold nights I could put her right in back of me while I slept between her and the fire.)

I, also, got stuck with the 'Glock Forty' appellation, too. Which is, kind 'a funny because: (1) I only got into Glocks because so many of my shooting buddies were constantly telling me how I was really going to cry when the cops took my expensive, custom-built, 1911 pattern pistol away from me the very first time I might have to use it; and, (2) I've always disliked the 40 caliber cartridge. In fact I wouldn't even have a 40 caliber cartridge in the house! Why? Because 45 ACP, and 40 S&W ammunition just don't get along well together; and It, also, takes too much mental effort and physical control in order to shoot a 40 caliber pistol straight. (Yes it does! I'd rather shoot either 45 ACP, or 9 x 19mm anytime!)

Besides the hard fast snap of 40 caliber recoil is, I think, a large part of the reason 'Why' police marksmanship is so often notoriously bad! On the one hand, heavy 8 lb pistol triggers and, on the other hand, snappy 40 caliber recoil aren't going to improve anybody's hit ratio! I do, however, carry a 45 ACP Glock Model 21 around with me everyday. Used to fire up to 1,500 rounds a month with it, too. So, Front Sight's quiz comes in 'close, but no cigar'.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  17. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

If I am going to identify with a gun, It will be one of my choosing,, Ruger Security 6 .357 mag.

18. Unique

Unique Monkey

I wonder if they have an option for "you are an empty holster"?

I got Glock 22 also. I wouldn't mind a Glock 23 but I don't consider myself a Glock Doctor. Not even if I had Silver Bullets and an Arc Angel watching over me

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7