what up! happy to be here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gabriel, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Gabriel

Gabriel Monkey

So I joined this site as I am combing the internet searching for the situation I fit into perfectly. I'm currently in Sunny Phoenix ,AZ. I am not entirely opposed to relocating, and have been ready to get the hell out of the rat race for quite some time now. (if my credit was better I would be off grid now lol)
    A chef of many yrs also experienced butcher, Semi tech savvy, I'm good with my hands and a very fast learner. Thanks for checking out my post, I hope to meet you all soon!
    Namaste
    Gabriel

tulianr likes this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Moderator Moderator Site Supporter++

I know how you feel. I am done with city living but stuck for a while.

Anyways, welcome to the Monkey.

3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey..... Moderator Site Supporter++

Welcome to the Monkey Gabriel!!

4. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Welcome, our daughter/SIL moved from Scotsdale to the Silicon Valley couple year ago. Google made him an offer he could not refuse. I could/would have easily but young folks chase dreams(and that is OK). We visited Phoenix a few years ago in the spring--really enjoyed it till the "Valley Bug" got me. Ate fresh grapefruit/oranges every day and brought a big box back to NC with us. Nice place to live---until the summer heat arrives--lol. Have a couple good cyber buds in Phoenix. Met one while we were there and enjoyed a bit of fellowship.

5. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey Site Supporter

Have people down there in Glandale, Welcome to the monkey..

6. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome to the Monkey!

7. Gabriel

Gabriel Monkey

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Yeah the whole valley is beautiful still, it's a rat race lol. Even off grid I would like to stay in the desert. I'm from Indianapolis so I know all about winter. been here 3 yrs

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7