what up! happy to be here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gabriel, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Gabriel

Gabriel Monkey

So I joined this site as I am combing the internet searching for the situation I fit into perfectly. I'm currently in Sunny Phoenix ,AZ. I am not entirely opposed to relocating, and have been ready to get the hell out of the rat race for quite some time now. (if my credit was better I would be off grid now lol)
    A chef of many yrs also experienced butcher, Semi tech savvy, I'm good with my hands and a very fast learner. Thanks for checking out my post, I hope to meet you all soon!
    Namaste
    Gabriel

tulianr likes this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I know how you feel. I am done with city living but stuck for a while.

Anyways, welcome to the Monkey.

3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the Monkey Gabriel!!

4. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Welcome, our daughter/SIL moved from Scotsdale to the Silicon Valley couple year ago. Google made him an offer he could not refuse. I could/would have easily but young folks chase dreams(and that is OK). We visited Phoenix a few years ago in the spring--really enjoyed it till the "Valley Bug" got me. Ate fresh grapefruit/oranges every day and brought a big box back to NC with us. Nice place to live---until the summer heat arrives--lol. Have a couple good cyber buds in Phoenix. Met one while we were there and enjoyed a bit of fellowship.

5. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Have people down there in Glandale, Welcome to the monkey..

6. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome to the Monkey!

7. Gabriel

Gabriel Monkey

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Yeah the whole valley is beautiful still, it's a rat race lol. Even off grid I would like to stay in the desert. I'm from Indianapolis so I know all about winter. been here 3 yrs

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7