What Vitamins do you take?

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by melbo, Jan 13, 2006.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey Site Supporter++

Glucosamine - if I stop taking it my knees will start to hurt when I go up, but mostly down stairs. IMO I think most people should consider glucosamine around age 35.

Ganado and GrayGhost like this.
  2. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey++

I may have to give it another shot and stick with to see what happens. Functional joints are a good thing.

3. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey++

We have started with the omega-3 oils a while back. I'm guessing this will be one that no effects are felt. You just hope it does a heart good.

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart Snow Monkey Moderator

I eat a can of Red Salmon, for lunch, every day... All the omega3's I could ever want, and very tasty....

5. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey++

Been eating more fish as well: tuna, salmon, cod, catfish, etc. I'm definitely on board with getting what I need from the food I eat.

Ganado likes this.
  6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Motomom34 likes this.
  7. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey++

Interesting read @Ganado, thanks for the link. I have a family member that's prone to PA's. I'll pass this along.

Ganado likes this.
  8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I have a neighbor that just got diagnosed with low Vitamin D. She thought she was really sick, sweating, aching, and blue mood. She started on Vitamin D after a blood test and now feels like herself again. It is amazing how much low vitamins and minerals will effect the body.

3M-TA3, GrayGhost and Ganado like this.
  9. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey++

Past due for a check-up...guess it's that time now.

Ganado likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7