What WAS he thinking

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by chelloveck, Jul 19, 2011.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

A Sydney man has much to reflect upon.....what WAS he thinking when.....

1. His parents named him Christian and he didn't change it to Tom, Dick or Harry....anything but Christian.

2. He converts to Islam,

3. He joins a Mosque, that is inhabited by Wahhabists,

4. He has a few beers with his non muslim mates,

5. He is totally surprised at being alledgedly: woken at 1am in the morning in his own home, held down by three wahhabist muslim men and beaten by a 4th man with a length of electrical cable and given 40 lashes to his back over a period of about half an hour. Apparently the local Sharia jurists took exception to his not giving up some old secular habits, like drinking beer.

I hope that he understands that appostasy is not an option that has a particularly happy ending...at least for him. : O

http://www.news.com.au/national/men-charged-over-sharia-law-lashing-during-sydney-home-invasion/story-e6frfkvr-1226097250289

http://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/latest/a/-/newshome/9868358/7news-exclusive-sydney-man-lashed-40-times-under-sharia-law/

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Hence the threat of Sharia Law to sovereign nations.

This guy is definitely a bone head.

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

There are times when an eye for an eye makes sense. Force feed them a couple drinks, then apply the lash.

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Had they done that to me (though I am NOT stupid enough to do what he did!), it would NOT be beer they'd be forced to drink........

(Reference the other post on bacon drinks..... among other interesting things) They would NOT be reaching their Heaven. [beat]

5. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Got what he wanted---purification and submission.

6. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

Well, he wanted to be a Muslim & follow Sharia Law. Guess he got EXACTLY what he Wanted!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7