What Women Need

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Ganado, Aug 24, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

do rate a kilt!! Just need to work on the chubby..

Ganado likes this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Yep, for stealing her skirt....:rolleyes:

Tracy likes this.
  3. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I was disturbed by some discussion about 'feeling' vs 'thinking' the other day. And to be clear. Men need to be in thinking mode but its different for women. Its a basic biological difference in the way we are made. So below are some very funny and that explain some differences between men and women. Hope you enjoy these.

How Women Think Part 1 of 2: What Focus?

How Women Think Part 2 of 2: Multi-Tasking During Sex

How Women Speak Part 1 of 3: There is NO point

How Women Speak Part 2 of 3: Life-Threatening Details

How Women Speak Part 3 of 3: It's All About Flow

How Women Feel Part 1 of 2: Crashing The System

How Women Feel Part 2 of 2: The Rage Monster

How To Change a Woman: The Slightest Criticism Will Do

How To NOT Change Men: Why Criticism Doesn't Work

3M-TA3, Yard Dart and Sapper John like this.
  4. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

What is this "thinking" that you speak of?

Tracy and Ganado like this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Its in the overall context of the video's, She discusses how important men's opinions are .... how men have opinions based on well thought out beliefs and experiences. The male brain is wired for logic. Lots of white matter for physical superiority less grey matter and connective areas to transmit thoughts and emotions. So physically men are designed to compartmentalize and make decisions based on thinking and rational.

In contrast women's brains are designed for emotions. Emotions are important to us as a man's opinion is important to him. Men need their opinions respected (dont typically have to agree but you do need to respect them) by the same token women need their emotions respected (you dont have to understand them just respect them)

She shows this when she talks about the difference between hunter gather er societies. Eg caveman and cavewoman.

Hope that answers your question @chimo I could write a book on this but trying to keep the post simple.

Georgia_Boy likes this.
  6. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I believe one key ingredient is missing...before you can understand how men think (if we do at all), you first have to identify which brain we are doing our thinking with. The thought processes spawned by Brain A (the traditional brain) are quite different from the thought processes spawned by Brain B (aka the lil one-eyed wonder), which tends to shut down Brain A when in play by limiting its blood supply.

Additionally, the necktie factor must be considered, since it can also impact the blood supply to Brain A.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    kellory and Ganado like this.
  7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Yes physical eye catching phenomena makes the traditional brain shut down in men temporarily. lol

Its a good mechanism for slowing you down sometimes in your action plan ;)

I think men are amazing, different than women (Thank God!) but still amazing. Women need men's strength and rational thinking to counter balance our thinking and emotions.

The thing that gets in the way is oxytocin and how our bodies metabolize it differently.

Oxytocin is teh bonding hormone. When you have an orgasim it gets released into your body, women also get it when we breast feed babies. IF they ever figure out how to synthetically make this stuff we are doomed.

When a man orgasms he has the Oxycontin in his body and is bonded for a couple of days. Women its closer to 2 weeks. So literally a woman is bonded to a man for 2 + weeks after sex. If you think of the caveman cave woman scenario this makes sense. Have sex with a man and only one then once your body knows its not pregnant it releases you from the bonding created by Oxycontin. Same with breast feeding babies, the woman is bonded to the baby. It ensures survival of the species.

Ok enough basic body chemistry. I know you were teasing but there is some truth to all the jokes ;)

Tully Mars, Julit and kellory like this.
  8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

That is because your biology is wired for heterosexual

chimo and Dunerunner like this.
  9. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

They have figured out how to synthesize it. You can buy 4 and 8 oz bottles at any good farm store!
    Enjoy.

AT

Ganado likes this.
  10. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

wut!! the name of it ????

@Airtime how do you know all the good drugs? ;)

11. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

Not suggesting anything. I repeat, I am not suggesting, implying, hinting, inferring, attributing.... My brother in law has a hog operation and uses oxytocin with his sows!

I have given sows oxytocin injections and I promise I wasn't trying to bond with them... I swear.

12. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

....that WOULD explain a few things...:cautious:

13. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

More like, many sides.

UncleMorgan and Ganado like this.
  14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and Very Long Memories.....

Tully Mars and Witch Doctor 01 like this.
  15. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

I quite agree that women are beautiful and amazing. But even as a man I can understand homosexuality, at least in women.
    In fact, if I had the body for it, I would definitely be a lesbian.

Tully Mars, Ganado and Dont like this.
  16. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Men
    [​IMG]

17. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

Ganado likes this.
  18. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

Her house to apologize and rev up the new ride...

Ganado likes this.
  19. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

[​IMG]

20. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    Tully Mars, Gray Wolf, Hanzo and 2 others like this.
  1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. Legion489
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7