What would happen if gun grab did go thru?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by duane, Apr 3, 2018.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

If it is the kid down the block, I may ask him to sit down and accept a cold drink of his choice of what I have available and sealed. I wouldn't want the little cherub to feel threatened that he would be poisoned. The we would discuss history and civics, law of the land, the bill of rights and the rule of law, ww2, Hitler, Germany, the holocaust, America before, then, and now. If we could not come to an agreement, and he or she walk away empty handed and satisfied, I would have to decide whether to kick their ass bloody and in need of serious medical attention, or just draw my weapon and triple tap the little stupid bashtard.

STANGF150, Tempstar, Ura-Ki and 4 others like this.
  2. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Still can't here in my part of Texas.

Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70, Zimmy and 3 others like this.
  3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Quite possibly that is true in most of the large population centers, but at least 40% of the population of Kommiefornia are not onboard with the rest of the state, and I am pretty sure many of them would immediately take up arms against the smurfs. Additionally even if the smurfs got a stronghold in Kommiefornia, when they tried to expand out of their controlled areas true patriots would engage them by whatever means they had at their disposal, and decided was appropriate.

Lancer, Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Hey @Bishop . old John Billings and ghostly tomahawk user story both made me think of your old ugly USMC mug. Didn't know you were an actor.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    Bishop, Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  5. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Ultimately, if the tyrants cannot convince the people to voluntarily give up their arms, they will have only two choices remaining: take them by force, one weapon at a time, one citizen at a time, or simply give up and admit defeat.

If the tyrants send their minions around, and every citizen they roust kills at least one, the tyrants will run out of minions long before the citizens run out of guns.

Many Patriots would also die--but the body count would not always be one for one: more often it would be one for many, because a determined fighter plans ahead, and does not sell his life cheaply.

And many would plan to survive, and fight another day.

And even if they managed to take a citizen's guns without killing him in the process, they could not keep him unarmed.

As long as there are 3D printers, or even just wood and pipe with which to make a 15-Minute Shotgun, the people will ALWAYS be able to rearm themselves--and then to capture more and better arms from the enemy dead.

it's not the minions knocking on our door in the middle of the night that we should be afraid of. It's minions knocking on the brains of our children, day after day, year after year, that we should fear.

And stop.

6. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

We are damn close to it. Folks best be forming their cell groups and gathering their powder and shot. My personal views align with @Yard Dart on this. While I wish for nothing more than to hang out here with my wife on our quiet piece of ground, to consume what I grow, restore my old tractors and build my guns, there is a war coming. The libs and the Bolsheviks can't let sleeping dogs lie. So be it. In every revolution there are the quiet ones and the loud ones. I choose to be loud. I personally have nothing to gain by being quiet. When they come for the firearms I will be near the top of the lists due to what I am known to have, both views and hardware so why piss and moan about it? Let them come and hopefully afterwards my actions will inspire those younger and more able to continue an active high speed/ low drag type resistance. Folks really need to read https://www.amazon.com/dp/1888118040/?tag=survivalmonke-20 for some good advice on the subject as well as a great book. Also, while I'm not a huge fan of Wikipedia this is a good starting point for further reading Resistance during World War II - Wikipedia

So take a cue from the Romans and go after theirs. They won't hesitate to go after your family. How brave are they gonna be when their loved ones are taken?
    Both have their uses. For those that are able bodied it may be wiser to be covert. To pick and choose, hit and run. For those of us that can't R-U-N-N-O-F-T to the woods any longer why not pick your time and place and take as many of the bastards with you as you can? Everyone will have to make their own choice.
    See you in Valhalla Brother[viking]
    LEGALLY?! Armed resistance to a tyrannical government is not only our birthright but our duty!
    Is that drone used not in response to shots fired?
    The problem with a bigass modern computer relied upon military is their logistic chain. The support needed is yuuge. That in turn makes it a viable target for resistance fighters. Check out what the Viet Minh did to the French and the US also how the Mujahideen fought the Soviets not to mention the many resistance fighters all across Nazi occupied Europe/N. Africa.

“The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first and love of soft living and the get-rich-quick theory of life.”

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
    Theodore Roosevelt

7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@duane I also have given this much thought because I truly believe it is coming.

I would sell my house and move monies and wife out of the country where the USA cannot get at her and then do whatever I can to oppose what I consider to be an illegal act against my inalienable rights.

Following that there are a lot of things that need to happen immediately. I do not wish to list or go too much into detail for fear of someone knocking on my door in the middle of the night and Bandit goes bye-bye.

But, I will say this...acts of violence must be so numerous and so deadly that it overwhelms the will and the resources of those that would impose their will upon us. Everything and anything that supports their agenda must be targeted, leaders first and foremost. It must turn into anarchy very quickly, overnight, 'a rifle behind every blade of grass', if the movement is to have any chance of success. I feel sure this is very possible as I am sure the government entities know also...or their illegal act would have already happened. Should we act piecemeal then they would destroy us piecemeal for they can bring more firepower to bear than the average patriots. Furthermore, time is on their side - meaning - logistics. All the cards are stacked in their favor. The only thing in our favor is the willingness to die and that is a great Force Multiplier, and die we will but we must die hard.

Furthermore, I believe much of the military will oppose we terrorists, for numerous reasons, as much as 50%. They will call themselves law-abiding Americans, but I would call them Loyalists or, more appropriately, traitors.

Let's hope and pray it doesn't come to this because it will turn this country into a Hellish nightmare. There will be illegal acts too numerous to even detail: Blacks killing Whites, Christians killing Muslims, rapes, looting, fire, think Bosnia on steroids.

8. Tully Mars

I agree with your post except for the above. I just can't take that fork in the road, but I respect your wish to do so.

UncleMorgan, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Mindy Sue

Mindy Sue Monkey

10. Tully Mars

11. duane

duane Monkey+++

It all goes back to the old adage about slavery, you had better treat the house negro well as she cooks your food, cuts up your meat and tends the fires. If she is upset enough, you both may die, but you will die. Us useful idiots in many cases are the modern house negro and the drone can not fly without fuel or some idiot to plow the snow off the runway in winter, that in the long run will be the real resistance and the house negro now includes the army and the police as well as all the logistic support needed to keep this country running and water pumped into southern California.

12. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Who's acting

13. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

The problem is , it is the responsible people that have these jobs.
    The thought of betraying one's own source of employment ,"when the moment you step out of the picture some one else is willing to slip right back in ,like the open space on a crowded freeway , "if I don't some one else will "
    I have met people willing to take jobs knowing that it is anti american and subversive , simply because it's a job that pays something .
    There are subversives waiting to get into the infrastructure and liberals aching to give it to them. Both england and the US have towns that are no longer american. no one is doing anything about it.
    Question is when will the millennial wake up ? after all there rights are stripped away ?

14. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

huckleberry.

UncleMorgan, Ganado, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  15. ochit

ochit Monkey+

In the revolution only 3% of the population fought supported or by the population the rest were for England to take and hold the new nation. They had informers and many were just on the sidelines with a flag of both waiting to wave the flag of the victor.

Not explaining how but I know for a fact that only 3 % of people are willing to get involved if it's life or death that number drops, so for all the people most will explain in great detail that they have family and children to consider. Sad fact but most people are cowards in todays world I figure there are more than ever. yea they all wave at old glory hand over their heart at the game but shedding any blood well that just too far,

Again here is a video that explains when how and what is happening and who is behind it a real eye opener share it before it disappears, it's long but not as long as the pain that is coming.

[​IMG]

UncleMorgan and Ura-Ki like this.
  16. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

I must admit to being a native of the Hilltowns of upstate NY. We absolutely loathed the city folks. We joked over beers about lining up all the Komatsu D575s ever made north of Albany, pointed south. Fire them up and don't stop until Long Island Sound was filled in.
    We KNEW we we being disenfranchised by the large metros and hated it.
    That said: none of my buddies from there have turned in any of their weapons, and won't. A number of them come to visit fairly regularly. To escape the cold, eat some real pulled-pork, drink real moonshine, (ugh), and collect 80% lowers, and the rest of the necessary bits - over the counter for cold, untraceable cash, and no FFL required. Do not rule out the rural folks...

17. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

The schools and the media are the key, and an explicit part of the long term goals of the CPUSA. It's stated in their manifesto from the '50s, and was entered into th e congressional record of the time.
    And if it comes down to it I have zero intentions of going force-on-force. For an insurgent band that's a formula for losing. I'd go after infrastructure, resupply trains, comms, .. and the families and assets of those organizing the "knock on the door". The "knockers" would in a short time become terrified to go back out if there was even a 10% possibility that they themselves would survive, but their family and property would not.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2018
  18. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

The time has come for a few good hard men and women to put aside there families, there fortunes and their honor for the safety and prosperity of a truly free nation. It's time for those good people to cast aside unjust laws and regulation and to take up arms and stand against king and crown! The tree of liberty is about to be watered by the blood or tyrants and traitors alike! When the sheep cry out for justice, let them call upon those few patriots who stand for all that is good and just in this great land, and when the fight is done, let those fallen patriots be forever rememberd for the sacrifice of life, liberty, and the pursuits of happiness! God Bless us one and all! Our children are out future, let them know what happens here, let them learn of it with their own eyes, let them see what true freedom is, and what it cost to all! Fear not my friends, Death is only apart of life, and it will visit us all, a truly free man chooses the when and the how, and his place in the kingdom of heaven is assured!

19. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Sorry Tully, but I don't understand. Are you saying that you would list details of your intentions not fearing a knock on the door to incarcerate you? I understand and respect that you don't wish to live in fear; however, there is a difference between fear and prudence. And, listing specifics could very well get one into legal troubles. And, what is worse, if you got yourself incarcerated then you would be no help if/when this thing does kick off which is when we'll need you the most. Just my 2 bits...

@duane "...you had better treat the house negro well as she cooks your food..."
    Exactly! LOL! And, we all are modern day slaves...

@arleigh "The thought of betraying one's own source of employment..."
    This is the major problem with any organized civil disobedience: families. And, the opposition, our government, know this. It is very hard to throw one's lives and fortune to the wind when you have children and family depending on you. Personally, I think it is modern day slavery because it takes 'free choice' out of one's hands. For me, it's not so hard. I have no children, no family, no debt, and just one wife (which sometimes is too much) but it is a whole different matter for most people. Granted, it's a problem, but that does not mean they cannot do their part in other ways.

"...Question is when will the millennial wake up?"
    Personally, I think they are...I also think that there is nothing younger folks like better than a rebel cause so once resistance does start I'd expect to see a lot more 'wake up'.

@ochit "...fact that only 3 % of people are willing to get involved if it's life or death..."
    Personally, I think it will be more, much more, double it, say 6%. I have lots of long-winded reasons but I would bet 6%. Also, there will be the group which will simply provide support and I think it will be huge, call it our 'silent majority.' They will not publically want to state their position but silently support it with logistics and services. But, I don't see this being a long drawn out conflict like the 'Troubles' in Northern Ireland. The USA is broke already. Americans are soft and have not seen real hard ship since WW2 and, in truth, it wasn't so hard. I think it would start and be over within 2-4 weeks if anarchy, a real hell, can be brought to their doorstep.

"...so for all the people most will explain in great detail that they have family and children to consider."
    And, that is the reality of the situation. Children got to eat and be sheltered and clothes as do elders. It certainly isn't like 1776 when one produce almost all of the basics that one consumed. Besides, I think this will be our silent majority. Maybe I am being overly optimistic but looking how the insurgency in Northern Ireland was conducted - well - those guys wouldn't have lasted a month without the support of the populous. And, they did damn well, enough so to bring the UK to the negotiating table.

@Oddcaliber "If truckers went on strike there would be no food, fuel or other essentials for everyday life. Riots would be common and that would tie up resources needed to do a gun grab."
    BINGO! Just think about that for a moment...not only stop the gun grab but force them to negotiate. They would be force to declare Martial Law which is exactly what you want them to do so you got them moving in the right direction. And, a trucker strike would just be the tip of the iceberg... you got to bring the country to a halt: longshoremen, airlines, utility workers, railroads, broadcasting & communications workers... The stores are empty and there is no gas for cars, phones sometimes work and to keep them working armed guards are necessary (drain of manpower), power lines are cut and there is no one to repair them...those that fail to comply in strikes are dealt with by the 3% (I say, 6%) in an IRA type manner. How long are LEOs going to support hell like this where their life is 'danger close' every minute of their miserable shift and their families are home scared to death, unprotected and hungry?

@oil pan 4 "...without the US, the UN couldn't even successfully invade a girl scout camp."
    Isn't that the truth! Anything that requires real crisis support with intelligence, logistics and/or transport, the USA has to be involved because Russia and China won't do it and no one else can... Plus, the USA would never allow foreign troops to enter her soil because they would immediately lose whatever support they have from the populous which would probably turn on them too. It's as simply as that...

20. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Fire them up, I'll run fuel.

UncleMorgan, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7