What would you do?!

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Yard Dart, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Cash is king.... I do not use my debit card for fun things that she might not be happy with, plus she is like the .gov and can track me if I use the card.
    Learned that lesson early in our marriage.... keep beer and toy cash on hand at all times. ;)

2. KAS

KAS Monkey+++

yall are soooo immature!!!!!!

tedrow42 likes this.
  3. Yard Dart

[booze] Yes... yes we are......[chopper]

JABECmfg likes this.
  4. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

First, take a slow, long, deep breath. Exhale slowly. Repeat 4 more X. Ahhhhhhh. Feel better now? Relax your mind, let thoughts wander until you get to that special place......relax, relax....realize whatever you do, that your red-headed Irish gal will know or learn of very shortly after she gets back! Dunno how, but they seem to be psycho..errrr, psychic! :)

Steak and baked 'tater sounds great. Stick with reasonable meat....ribeye, T-bone....over filet. Have sinfully rich dessert, too. Run around your house in underpants..or less (NO PICS!!! LOL). Scratch yourself in private places in your home. Burp out loud, F@rt all you like. Sharpen all knives in the house. Clean and oil all firearms. Do general housekeeping and cleaning. Accept the fact that you're pu@!#$ whipped if you gotta wait til your wifey is gone before you do anything! j/k!!!!

Seriously, I think you know exactly what you want to do, how you want to do it and when......prairie dog it...yanno, gopherit. :)

Kajun

5. KAS

KAS Monkey+++

yd what r u doing now ????
    were have your hands been ????

Tully Mars, sec_monkey and Yard Dart like this.
  6. Yard Dart

Well the original intent of the thread was for fun.... what would you do for projects or activities under said circumstance..... though I do appriciate the ideas. So I came home early today..... and cleaned and lubed everything in the safe.... opsec says to not post pics of everything.... :)
    IMAG0231. IMAG0233. IMAG0237.
    IMAG0228. Diesel.

At this time all the dogs are snoring, the fire is burning, I have a cocktail in hand, the house is quiet.....ahhhhhhh.

7. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

If it wasn't cold and raining, then running water underground to the greenhouse. Then paint the kitchen. But high humidity isn't good painting weather (good reason to move to Louisiana - she just hasn't caught on yet :) )

Tully Mars and Yard Dart like this.
  8. KAS

KAS Monkey+++

food pics ... you got hanzo with u ???no ice cream

booze ,guns and fire .... and no wife ... great night ...

you got a wingdome near you...

Tully Mars and Yard Dart like this.
  9. KAS

KAS Monkey+++

dont be telling all the great secrets about our little piece of heaven ...

10. Yard Dart

no ice cream... sorry KAS..

Ran over to a local joint that has Irish Death beer and mighty tasty wings.... remembered halfway through eating to post a @Hanzo type pic :)

Hanzo likes this.
  11. JABECmfg

JABECmfg multi-useless

That cleaning kit is way too organized...

Mindgrinder likes this.
  12. Yard Dart

[chopper] OCD type of action there :rolleyes:

JABECmfg likes this.
  13. Yard Dart

I also got a nice little package in the mail from @Bear ... A new piece to add to the Bear cutlery set... a beautiful tossin knife. :)
    Pulled them all out and cleaned them up a bit.... Another project is to sharpen some other things like my daily carries, but ran out of energy for the night.
    IMAG0238.

14. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Day 1: buy new toys, aka gear. Day 2&3: solo bushcraft overnight to play with, aka test, said toys. Bring or get meat. Meat...fire...good!

Yard Dart likes this.
  15. Yard Dart

Tomorrow will be gear day, to work on reconfiguring a few things and incorporating some recent items into our kit. And sadly, I will maybe have to do the dishes and get the house ready for momma bear.... that translates into going to the store and getting a nice bottle of wine. She will be coming in late... and has Friday off... might as well make the homecoming nice ;) I am no fool......... homecoming is like making up after a fight...:D

Tully Mars likes this.
  16. KAS

KAS Monkey+++

did bear make all the knives in that pick?

17. Yard Dart

Yes sir, he did :)

KAS likes this.
  18. tedrow42

tedrow42 Monkey+

I have noticed that grown men are like children with more expensive and dangers toys and I am a 27 yo man.

But to answer the question yd wanted. all you do is make a list of the things she said no to and start from there. Like bullet proofing under windows, new drywall some paint and 3/4 inch steel

JABECmfg, kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  19. JABECmfg

JABECmfg multi-useless

When it's time to move and you're selling the house, does advertising it as having bulletproofed defensive positions help with the resale value?

20. Yard Dart

Depending on the buyer.... it just might. I would be thinking "reinforced windows and walls" hmmm what else will I find, maybe that 3,000 sq ft loaded bunker in the backyard, long forgotten from days past. ;)

Hey, a guy has to have dreams, right :)

JABECmfg likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7