What your bumper stickers/decals tell the libtard feeblebrain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

we could start a covert movement! lets get a bunch of NRA stickers and go around ..... need a good location.... and cover up bummer stickers

3M-TA3 likes this.
  2. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

I imagine that is how many gun control advocates learn to fear guns.

Ganado likes this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Then again, maybe they would understand the reactions they project on those LABELS they seem to love to hate.

I just advertise the Feed Store on my bumper, gives me 2% off on each purchase.......

4. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Anti-gunners think a gun is like the Ring of Sauron from the Lord of the Rings. Just to have in your possession causes you to do bad things--you are taken over by some evil force.

But, there is a point in there: strapping on a gun everyday (different than just owning a gun) is a heavy burden. You actually do have the power of life/death on your hip/ankle. This isn't a problem for normal people, however, as I've stated before, libtards have a mental disorder. That gun on their hip would be too much to bear and they know it. It would be a siren's song coaxing them into to shooting people they find offensive. They just couldn't handle the power . . . another thing they hate about themselves.

Airtime, Yard Dart and mysterymet like this.
  5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

The most irrational people I know, are liberals. They are the most likely to start screaming obscenities, or lose control and start shoving, so they are the last people I would WANT to have a gun.

6. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

Those are my thought exactly and so many people do not realize that. Not that every person that carries is a civic minded, caring individual, but I feel more comfortable seeing people carry when in a restaurant or at stores. In NM to date I believe a CCW holder has not committed a murder, most murders here are committed by people that are not allowed to carry because of previous behavior.

7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

This is a grossly oversimplified, but the majority of conservatives are critical thinkers and will usually place reason over emotion (not that we are emotionless robots). Conversely, people who let emotion rule over reason are typically liberal. People who are ruled by emotion have difficulty understanding that other people can control their emotions, even when angry, and not resort to measures they will later regret. They don't trust their own ability to discipline their own reactions and sure as hell can't trust others.

The preponderance of people controlled by emotion is a byproduct of our success, since for the last few generations we have been able to live well with almost no effort. Further, anyone can screw up multiple times and with few exceptions get as many "do overs" as they like. Since there are no penalties or drawbacks for just about any behavior or lifestyle, fewer and fewer people learn to be disciplined and as such are ruled by emotion, rather than taking a step back to consider the consequences before they act. They are literally spoiled by our success.

It's almost a type of biological feedback system that leads to a population reduction (by disassociating ourselves from the reality of life into a make believe politically correct illusion) before we exceed the carrying capacity of our environment. Anytime humanity gets so preoccupied with imaginary trivia that we take our eye of the survival ball, the ball drops and bad things happen.

In conclusion, yes, we should cover up as many of those unsightly obummer things as possible with NRA stickers.

8. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

You know, after reading (ok skimming) all that trash about gender roles I feel a profound need to kill an animal and cook it over a fire while smoking a really good cigar while my wife brings me a beer.

Stickers on my truck;
    III%
    Gasden flag
    American flag
    Gun owners of America (Scroo the NRA)
    Hearabouts they make me the grayman [tongue]
    Besides, two things a real truck needs are stickers and dents.[coo]

9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Just as I turned off the main road into my neighborhood a few minutes ago I passed a truck going in the opposite direction flying a HUGE Gadsden flag. Absolutely made my day. Apologies for being off topic, but after reading NotSoSneaky's post above I just HAD to say it...

EDIT: So I run out to pickup a take and bake pizza, and on my way home I stop at the last big intersection before I get to the turnoff for my neighborhood. The truck sitting next to me has a HUGE US flag. The driver looks to be in his 20's, riding shotgun is an older rough collie. I'm starting to wonder if someone accidentally dumped a couple of barrels of Freedom in the local water supply.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

AlaskaChick's Bumper Sticker on the Rhino Tailgate.......
    BSK.

11. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I like progressive conservative bumper stickers most of all.....

[​IMG]

They tell me that the owner has a sense of humour and wants to have as little to do with worldly things as possible. ;)

(though there is a strong chance that this bumper sticker has been photo-shopped :)

Ganado likes this.
  12. kellory

Nope, I've seen 'em live and in use in Amish country. They are real.

13. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Yep, contrary to popular belief the Amish do have a sense of humor.

14. kellory

Yep, and I've seen Amish electricians, as well. A whole crew of 'em. Each sect follows their own rules.

Ganado likes this.
  15. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

D
    Do they do the newfangled AC wiring? or stick to DC?

[​IMG]

oops...not sure if that's the work of an Amish electrician...or an Amish plumber??

Rocky Road Lerp, Ganado and kellory like this.
  16. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

Hmmm.... and given that much of the year, yours is about the only ass around for her to kick..... Is that why you send her to Doctors Without Borders for months at a time?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
    chelloveck and kellory like this.
  17. kellory

They do ac, but they put every outlet in upsidedown.

18. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

Check out a book by Jonathon Haidt.
    The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion: Jonathan Haidt: 3520700000751: Amazon.com: Books

Here is a WSJ review that hits some of it's high points:
    Book Review: The Righteous Mind - WSJ

It essentially corroborates a good bit of what you just said about liberals. Haidt is a liberal but researched how good people he knew could be conservative. He may have some bias in the research but it is actually complementary of conservatives portraying them as as more morally balanced between 6 dimensions of morality where liberals were not.

I find this also interesting in contrast to research done independently at both Yale and at the New York Times that started off with the intent to show the Tea Party members who "denied" global warming were stupid relative to science and technology. To the dismay of the authors at both, their "research" concluded the exact opposite. Tea Partiers knew more about science than the average person and a lot more than the average Democrat.

Enjoy.
    AT

19. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Thanks @Airtime. I'm always looking for a good new book

3M-TA3 likes this.
  20. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I will not scrape my sticker off. It is on the rear drivers side and it will stay there. Sadly it seems if it is out of sight, it would be out of mind for the author of that essay. That is what little children do, if I can't see you, you can't see me. That can work for children because their brain hasn't developed. Adults should know better, you may not see it but it is there. When I took hunter's safety the instructors basically told us to hide our kills. Cover up so no one could see we had harvested a deer because it could offend or upset someone. I am starting to think that basically my conservative existence on a whole is offensive.

Are you sure? Because the news is full of gun violence. Lots of it. So if I read the papers or watch network news, I am hearing that gun violence is huge and that gum owners snap and kill. Most people now will not take time to read further then a tweet, so we cannot expect them to explore both sides of an issue.

I lost a friend because I am pro-2A. She was scared | Survival Forums Her choice. As someone pointed out above, it really is an inability to accept all people.

PS- I will also continue to say Merry Christmas.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7