What your bumper stickers/decals tell the libtard feeblebrain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Aug 28, 2015.

1. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

There's a couple over in Amarillo flying flags. One has Confederate and Gonzales, the other has Confederate, on poles in the beds just like we used to put stacks. Another just popped up in my town flying a POW flag. I love it, they look like mobilized middle fingers flying about. :D

The wife of a friend of ours posted a photo she snapped on the way to work of a license plate on the car in front of her. The plate said "Unblvr" and had a frame around it that said "Atheist". The running commentary consisted of advice to "ram 'em", "ram 'em until they find Jesus", and various other encouragements to vandalize the car and assault the driver. Having had my own vehicle vandalized numerous times for daring to put a 4 inch long Darwin fish on it, I have learned to keep such things off of my rides. The irrational and occasionally violent reaction to vehicle displayed ideology is hardly limited to one side of the fence.

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

This one works

[​IMG]for both sides of the culture wars divide....

Both liberals AND conservatives can safely display this sticker. :D

vonslob, Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3 and 4 others like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I think that most politically oriented bumper stickers are very simplistic and silly. They often merely affirm the affirmations of other tribal, like minded folk...of the same tribe; and demonise and ridicule different minded people of tribes different to tribe of the bumper sticker displayer.

Bumper stickers are no substitute for civil conversation and debate.....If I could be bothered displaying a bumper sticker,

It would be this one....

[​IMG]

4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

That's easy to fix - just add a stick figure stripper to the other side of the Dad...
    [​IMG]

Dont, Tully Mars, ditch witch and 5 others like this.
  5. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

chelloveck likes this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or value

@CATO what you said above is perfect.

The lady in the article tries to reason herself out of her roots. In the article you see that she was brought up knowing guns and shooting them. She moved to the city where IMO is more of a group think atmosphere, just like colleges are a breeding ground for the liberal agenda. It is easier to be a follower vs. leader.
    The last three lines shows her battle it is a true flip flop of thinking,a battle of beliefs. She is leaving the group thinking and starting to think individually. I bet within a year, she will have a gun.

The BBQ guy is really confused. He hasn't figured out that you can be a feminist but you don't have to be a female or embrace female traits. One thing I have noticed about liberals is that they think they have claim on social issues. I once mentioned that I worried about a lady losing her job. The liberal I was speaking to said, "Careful, you are sounding like a liberal". The thought is if you care about social issues you are a liberal/Dem. Whoever thought up this brainwashing was a genius. Imagine, if you care about the earth you are a liberal and since you are a liberal you have to embrace all these other talking point. BBQ guy because he probably embraces one aspect of the liberal platform feels he has to drink the whole glass of koolaid, he is confused thus causing mental anguish. Mental anguish, confusion can turn to anger and rage (remember the liberal talking points that guns are scary and threatening) thus you get someone who is enraged and scared of a bumper sticker.

** sorry if I went way off track with this but IMO in order to combat their stance on things i.e rage against a sticker, I feel you have to understand the whole picture.

7. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I find it interesting that he mentions the 300 million guns in the U.S., and mentions only a handful amount of mass shootings. His own rantings defeat his own argument that every gun owner is a threat.

Tully Mars, Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

It is my opinion that bumper stickers unnecessarily draws attention to ones beliefs. Not good for OP Sec..

vonslob, chelloveck and CATO like this.
  9. Dont

Now I have to take a pic...

Nuf Said.

10. Dont

You see.. I can show a lot of restraint in commenting!

11. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

So are you saying my old "We could have had Ron Paul, but now we're completely @#cked" bumper sticker was over the top?:D

12. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

cough cogh choke.falls down laughing. Ya think?

13. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

As soon as you hear the phrase "I feel . . . ," you're either talking to a kid or a liberal. If the latter, just walk away, there's no point in continuing the conversation. Emotion clouds judgement and reason and creates a discussion between opinion and facts (I assume you are using facts to back up any argument/debate). This will not work, because, regardless of how many facts you state, they will not give up their opinion based on what you showed them to be true. Only the liberal can decide to believe fact and drop the opinion based on emotion. In short, discussions with liberals just aren't worth anyone's time.

upload_2015-9-1_11-50-36.

3M-TA3 and Motomom34 like this.
  14. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I heard a talk show yesterday that was talking about narcissism being at an all-time high. For those needing clarification-

Narcissist:

1. a person who is overly self-involved, and often vain and selfish.

2. Psychoanalysis. a person who suffers from narcissism, deriving erotic gratification from admiration of his or her own physical or mental attributes.

The issue arises when a reasonable person challenges a self-absorbed person, the self-absorbed will become combative. How many times have you shook your head because the liberal arguments make no sense at all, it is all based on emotion. As @CATO pointed out above, regardless of how many facts you state, they will not give up their opinion based on what you showed them to be true.

We just had two gunned down on live TV. I have already heard a few liberals get upset because reasonable people question the shooter mental state/being. "How dare people/press state that the shooter had mental problems, wait for the facts"- that is what a liberal said. My response was, who in their right mind goes around gunning down innocent people on live TV? Allison Parker was one of the journalist killed. Her mother gave an interview and said, “if you are a parent, if you're a mother, if you have children, can you look your child in the eye and say, 'We are willing to allow you to be collateral damage in order to keep what some people perceive as their constitutional right?'" said Barbara Parker, Allison’s mother. IMO that is so harsh. That is a statement based on emotion. I realize she lost her daughter and she is allowed emotion but collateral damage? I wonder why she picked those specific words, are we really at war in this country over gun rights? Allison Parker’s death was no accident, she was targeted by the shooter.

Dont, Ganado, HK_User and 1 other person like this.
  15. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

I suppose the first thing I think of is mental illness defined as paranoia. Now it is important to understand that this is a cultivated fear arguably proven by cultural history and social engineering. However as has been explained before it is easier to deceive someone (i.e. statest propaganda) than it is to convince them they have been deceived.

Ganado likes this.
  16. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Motomom34 's comment. She wasnt targeted by a shooter. She was targeted by a crazy, gay, self absorbed person, with a delusional grudge and who got access to a gun. How is that for reverse liberal speak?

IF the daughter could have shot back then this might not be an issue. Maybe its time to teach kids gun safety in school ????

Tully Mars likes this.
  17. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

That is actually still being taught in some parish's here.

Ganado and Dont like this.
  18. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and in MANY Public Schools in Alaska....

Ganado likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7