What?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melbo, Oct 18, 2005.

1. aviationlifesupport

aviationlifesupport Monkey+++ Founding Member

stuff

dude ,

you think thats funny !
    a little while ago i sold some USAF pilots relief bags (piddle packs) on ebay ,
    well ,
    some random freak mails me and asks me if i could supply him with...........USED...........ones ?????????????????????

now im selling US desert tan sweat rags on ebay and some other nutter has asked me if they come with SWEAT on them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im starting to think that im a type of human fly paper for geeks and weirdo's ! b::

dave

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Dave?

That's just weird...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........

blech....... :rolleyes:

3. aviationlifesupport

stuff

hi ,

tell me about it !
    i wouldnt even touch them with a mine probe let alone hold them and take pics of them ,

jezz , some of the stuff people are into , makes me wonder.............

theres deffinately some weirdo's out there :?

dave

4. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

You could make a mint if you just sold them as uring from a SF trooper or sweat from a SAS dude! No one would be the wiser!!!

5. CRC

and some of my friends wonder why I want to get to Tennesee and stay away from people.... :rolleyes:

How freakin bizarre .....

6. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Ummm... CRC? I don't know how to break this to you...

There are people in Tennessee, too.

7. CRC

Not out in the woods..where I was planning on going....only go to town for supplies..

8)

I know, I know...but some days...just getting away sounds sooooo seductive....

Someday I will...........

Nite tracy!

8. aviationlifesupport

freaks into sweat :(

heh heh yeah i could do ,
    did i tell you about my mate disco pants who is now based in germany ?

well ,
    he buys cheapo sets of knickers from ebay for like £5 for 6 sets etc ,
    wears them around camp under his kit and sells them on ebay for £30 - £40 GBP per set to all the freaks and walter mittys !

heh heh on his old listings he had a pic of a girl he was thrashing round the bed for a while and passing himself moff as a 19 year old med student from berlin ,

got to hand it to the guy ,
    its a class way to bolster the army pay :)

9. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

CRC, my wife and I are currently looking (and wishing we could just buy it an be done) at some land in middle TN. 10ac, 5 bedroom, 2 bath house $80k. Ugh I want out of the city of Memphis soooooo dayum bad it aint funny. More dayum tax hikes on the way :shock:

We've also been watching www.landandfarm.com for some land where we could build our own house.

Ugh, someday.... Time to stop dreaming and get back to work :(

10. CRC

Yeah..I want to end up permanently in either East Tenn, or even Western NC in the foothills....

Beautiful....

I think that is why we are working...to end up there.. ;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7