What :

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CATO, Jul 11, 2011.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

This will surely help the economy, create wealth, and end racism

2. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

3. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

WOW...no wonder we are broke...but on the bright side, we will all get along while we starve to death...Now isn't that special...

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

It's a shame that wasted money did not buy real History books, rather than the Libtard propaganda the kids are saddled with today. [stirpot]

5. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

If they aren't already culturally aware and sensitive, they shouldn't be teachers. I'll give the custodians a pass. They are probably the most intelligent people in the school district. :)

6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The first (and last) time we had "Diversity Training' here at work, it devolved into two full wasteddays of "Bash the White guys" - we seemed to be too blame for ALL society's ills. I participated at the very least possible,and let them know in no uncertain terms that I though this 'training' was utterly biased, unfair and a major waste of State man hours! Apparently, the high poobahs agreed, and that was the end of that!

The ONLY time I ever saw a Black guy report someone for "Racial Prejudice" was...... another Black guy! Nojoke!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7