When a fellow monkey is in need

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Mar 15, 2011.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

For those who might not have read the other thread, tsneds has arrived home and is with his family in the US.

Our prayers and good thoughts are now concentrated on a positive outcome for Bear's family.

2. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Yes sir everyday, something you can not say enough to family and friends.

Keep your chin up and maintain a positive attitude. I know it can be hard to keep a positive attitude in times likes this but now more than ever your attitude will serve you well. (y)

Bear likes this.
  3. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

Prayers being sent up for Bear, and Tsneds right now from northwest Iowa.

Bear likes this.
  4. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Thanks Disciple... I really appreciate that... I won't forget... everything folks are doing... Mucho Mahalo's....
    Bear

5. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Little Emma prayed for your family tonight at our dinner table.

E.L., VisuTrac, Bear and 1 other person like this.
  6. Bear

Give little Emma a big warm hug and tell her Uncle C and Cousin J love her...

Thanks Melbo...

7. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I copied the OP into the Prayer Closet Sticky in Faith and Religion. Just in case some might have missed it. I am a big believer in the power of prayer. Your loved ones safety will be included in mine Bear.

Bear likes this.
  8. Bear

Thanks Minuteman,

Just got great news!

Accounted for most of the family... they are in different parts of the country and safe... Just need to account for a few more....

Thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers...

Like you all... I believe in the power of prayer and life's little miracles... this was a big one for me...

So thank you all for that... I won't forget you.

Take Care and Stay Safe,

Bear...

PS... Don't forget those hugs and "I love you" moments with your family and friends... I know I sound like a Hallmark commercial but I really meant it... times are changing, things are getting harder and when its all said and done.... Those "Hallmark Moments" are really important now... more than ever... so get off your butt and go do it now! [beat]

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

OUTSTANDING news. Please give them our best.

[beer]

Bear likes this.
  10. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

This is wonderful news to receive Bear. The prayers will continue for you and yours until you have accounted for each and every one of them. Of course, our thoughts will also continue for all of those affected in Japan.

Bear likes this.
  11. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Great news Bear,glad to hear you are making contact.

Sent from my Android

Bear likes this.
  12. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

That news is a blessing. I will continue to pray for those missing. No thanks necessary Bear, nobody is more unselfish than you, besides....it's what we do.

Bear, RightHand and Tracy like this.
  13. wildone_uk

wildone_uk Monkey+

good thoughts and best wishes from all in the uk brother bear,laurence

Bear likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7