When finding a shelter some are better than others…

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witch Doctor 01, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

[​IMG]

JABECmfg and tulianr like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

At least you could get drunk while you wait to die......and the alcohol might clean the wounds.:rolleyes:

3. Icefoot

Icefoot Monkey+

A ready supply of pain killers for the aftermath while you bleed out from the glass shard wounds. :eek:

4. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Ill have to test that one,

5. -06

-06 Monkey+++

LOL, believe I will pass by and hunt a culvert.

6. JABECmfg

JABECmfg multi-useless

IIRC, I read once that drunk people are less likely to be injured in car wrecks than their sober counterparts, and that when they are injured, their injuries are often less severe than those of sober people. The explanation behind this was that drunks' minds and bodies both have delayed reaction times, and their bodies are therefore often "limp" at the critical point of the wreck, which allows their bodies to better absorb the impacts (thus minimizing the damage.)

If there's any truth to that, then getting sh!tfaced could actually increase your chances of surviving a tornado...

Brokor likes this.
  7. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

I'm guessing the actual sheltering area might be the big ol' beer cooler, in back. More than once, walk-in freezers/coolers, and bank vaults, have been the only things that survived a large storm.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7