When Frosty Stays Frosty

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by 3M-TA3, Jan 17, 2019.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

:ROFLMAO:,,,I'll bet that messed up his day . Back in the 70s , a bunch of kids built a snow fort wall across a neighborhood street . Well , not wanting to go way out of my way to backtrack , I gave it a little gas and went thru that wall . I was surprised at how hard that wall actually was , it sounded like I went thru a brick wall .

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and duane like this.
  3. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I remember snow banks that were almost all ice and getting out meant using a chain saw.
    No one I know was foolish enough to think their car could stand up to ramming through ice and snow banks ,especially if you did not know the terrain .

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and duane like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Back in my Younger days ( Ok, Last year) I got my then new to me Cummins 4x4 stuck between snow drifts, the winds had blown the drifts up behind and in front and got about a foot under the whole truck! I though I could simply power through, NOT! Even with chains, I had to shovel it out! Once it starts to get packed and a little ice, fuggeddaboutit!

sec_monkey, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

time for the Winch around the nearest Telephone Pole, or BIG Tree, and winch carefully...

6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Normally, That woulda done it, but the nearest trees were 100 yards away! :(

sec_monkey, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Ok thats just funny as hell......

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I don't think he hit it very hard. Doesn't look like a bent bumper imprint. All the same it is effing funny.

sec_monkey, SB21, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7