When I feel Down and Low....

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by BTPost, Mar 22, 2011.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

When I feel Down and Low, and begin to think I have it rough, and life just isn't treating me fair.... What I do, is turn on the Tube, and watch an episode of "The life and Times of the TERMINALLY STUPID".... You may not recognize this Title for the program, but you will recognize the one listed in the TV Guide... "Judge Judy".... These folks get themselves in such Goofy Situations, that it is just unbelievable that they can possibly still be alive, and sane. I mean really, Are their people, that are this stupid, walking around? I just cannot imagine how I could possibly get myself, into their shoes. It just goes to bring the idea into my consciousness, That if these folks DO exist, and that I have so much to be "Thankful For" that I should, just Pray to my GOD, and Give Thanks, for the Blessings that I have, and quit whining about my lot in life. It only takes 30 minutes of this therapy, to bring "Me" back to reality, and sanity returns. YMMV....

Tracy and Falcon15 like this.
  2. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Yea, and they are allowed to vote???

3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I've seen a parent sueing their child on JJ, and other wierdness! And Judy is such a man-hater, she mars an already failed program......

Talk about terminally stupid - most any "reality program"...... [dunno]

One reason I very seldom watch TV these days.

4. Spartan300

Spartan300 Monkey+

Yep, if it were not for History Channel and Science Channel I would probably cancel my satellite subscription. The main stream channels pretty much show the mind set of our Nation. Sad indeed.

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

If Judy gives you gas, try Joe Brown. The heights of moronity have been touched. :D

6. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Dare i mention Jerry Springer....

7. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

:rolleyes: Trash TV.

You guys gonna' turn in your man card and admit to watching Oprah, too? :lol:

8. Spartan300

Spartan300 Monkey+

Who the heck is Oprah?:D

9. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

If voting ever changed anything, it would be made illegal.

10. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I do not laugh at people that injure themselves either physically, mentally, or emotionally. I do not find it funny when people fall down and I find no humor in someone exhibiting their ignorance or humiliating themselves.

11. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Oh I am such a sadist it isn't even....wait. [gun]:rolleyes:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7