When there are no words

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Prayers for you my friend, and to your family.

2. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

My sincerest condolences to you and your family SC. Whether a family loss is sudden and unexpected, or seen coming from afar over months of cancer treatment, the grief is pure; the loss is real; and only time passage and recalling the happy moments with that loved one will put things into a bearable perspective.

chelloveck likes this.
  3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

From my wife's Facebook page:
    it scared me to death that my son jumped out of planes skydiving...I went with him one time and it scared me till I saw his parachute..it was blue and white stripes and I watched it till he landed...well me and my daughter are going to do a tandem dive on july 26 for the scattering of my sons ashes....if any any of my friends would like to come over to the event we would love it ..it is a fine send off for my son that I love so much

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

So Sorry Sea. I can't imagine the pain and will hold my little one close tonight.

I'm not very good with words in situations like this. Prayers for your family.

5. Moatengator

Moatengator Monkey

Sea, I am Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your loved ones. When I hear unfortunate news such as this, it makes me remember that we ALL battle with our own demons.
    May God be with you and yours.

6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

"When there are no words" ....... Sometimes a Song, will do......

Seacowboys likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7