When you meet pure evil

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

If you look closely you can, generally, see evil in a persons eyes. Just have to stare into them.

2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

not so sure the statement about most is accurate... if you take the population of the earth into consideration...

might be closer to 50 50 or worse?

T. Riley likes this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Sometimes you can see it with just a glace... some of em exude evil... you can almost feel it...

Motomom34, Sgt Nambu, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  4. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

If you had ever met pure evil you would not be so philosophical about it. There are people who do bad things then there is evil. You know it when you meet it.

Motomom34 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

And it IS out there and in more than one form.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  6. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I know it as different than many I guess , What are YOU describing
    Sloth

7. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Some one that has chosen evil, has no good left in them.
    It is not a rescue mission but dealing with a predator .
    No compromise.
    Do you compromise when a decease threatens your body ?
    What 's the difference ?

Evil is immoral ,self serving, domineering, selfish, cruel, lacking the conscience of accountability to authority .
    Mercy is extended to "those whom ask for forgiveness and repent", and not to those with no intention of honest repentance.
    Forgiveness can be revoked .

I have dealt with evil people and demons ,and in all cases I pray for guidance, and I know that there is no set answers for each situation, but to be prepared for the worst.

When a bob cat threatens my chickens, I have the liberty to shoot the critter.
    If a person is a threat ,law enforcement is engaged to deal with it. it's the law.
    If there is no time and the threat is eminent, I am forced to defend my self and accept the responsibility.

In a post SHTF event (EMP)
    Being able to tell if some one is friend or foe will be a challenge ,even from among those in one's group.
    Some one that joins in peace time, may change when SHTF.
    Hate to cast a doubt, but it is a reality.
    In a desperate situation, under cover liberals will agree to any thing to survive.

Those in leadership should be in the trenches as well. IMO
    In small groups 100 or less , every one should be on the same page access to all the same information .

Some one maintaing security secrets from the rest of the team , creates distrust .

Some one providing an enemy with secrets, is an enemy.

Mountainman and AxesAreBetter like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7