Where Do I Get One Of These?

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Gopherman, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Never...Ever ...Believe a MSDS sheet, I have read hundred's, Filled with disclaimer's.

Yard Dart likes this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

A bit like the contra-indications section of a pharmaceutical information leaflet I guess.

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Perhaps, A lot say cancer causing agent's unknown or not proven or not tested...Never, Ever trust them for complete and total information as far as your health is concerned.

4. olderer25

olderer25 Monkey

im a twinkie kinda gal. lol

Yard Dart likes this.
  5. Snake_Doctor

Snake_Doctor Call me Snake...

True. have some Pms stored, but have no plans relying on them. I read a book called survivors where the author had some insight, but was patently just silly. EVERY soldier most carry large quantities of gold and silver the way he wrote about his main character. Not to mention the seniling parts that had nothing to do with the story line. I cursed Mrs.ng, my second grade teacher, for drilling into us that if you start to read it, then finish it. It was worse than the Far Pavillions.

6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Do you have a source for those BT for purchase?

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

You can have that one if you pay to ship it... To where you want it... I only have a source here...

Yard Dart likes this.
  8. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

@YardDart you could check craigslist for the ones wineries use. There were some for sale up around Penticton, so I'm sure there will be some by you in the heart of wine country

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7