Where is Flight MH370

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by bfayer, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

South Central LA getting parted out.

kellory and BTPost like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Why do you think there? I thought they had searched in that area. Is it mountainous?

I have never watched Lost so I have no clue about that. It was 4 hours now 5 of flight without communication. The radius is expanding. Personally I think it headed to Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
  3. bfayer

bfayer Keeper Of The Faith

The TV show lost (The short version):

Plane crashes out of the sky over a deserted island in the Pacific Ocean. Problem is the island is in some sort of space time vortex and to the outside world the plane just vanished without a trace. The survivors have to figure out how to survive.

You didn't miss much, trust me.

4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

LOL! Sound like a remake of Gilligan's island. Ever notice how their radio never runs out of batteries?

Tracy likes this.
  5. bfayer

Except Gilligan's Island was worth watching, if for no other reason just to watch Dawn Wells :)

Lost is about a bunch of psycho pathological lairs being chased by monsters, mad scientists and polar bears. And worst of all no Dawn Wells. Oh, and guns are evil, but used often, and usually to kill someone by accident.

Yard Dart and tulianr like this.
  6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I tried to watch a couple of episodes of Lost and got bored.

I don't know if the commercials air in the US market but in Europe and Asia there is a large pro tourism push for Malaysia. They have been advertising and promoting it for the last couple of years. They are trying to shed their anti-west, Muslim radical image and attract the western tourist dollar, or Euro I suppose.
    So I see them in full damage control mode over this. It's no surprise that they are withholding information and refuting evidence from other sources. Their playing CYA. If it comes out that this was terrorism then their tourism revenue will dry up overnight.

Yard Dart, BTPost and tulianr like this.
  7. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I only watched one episode of Lost, that was enough for me. It was just sensationalism crap meant to keep the zombies happy.

8. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

My story isn't looking that tin foily now is it!

Yard Dart likes this.
  9. bfayer

At this point I wouldn't take anything off the table.

10. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Just saw a news bit that they are conducting a search of one of the pilots' homes because someone in the cockpit turned the tracker off. And it only took them a week!

11. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I say they went through a space/time rip and are now battling the Langoliers.

I do find it ironic with all the tech on the plan, and all the radars and satellites that this plan appears to have literally vanished w/o a trace.

bfayer likes this.
  12. bfayer

They needed to give folks time to sterilize the location. It's not like they are incompetent or anything.

Yard Dart likes this.
  13. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

If the plane is/was hijacked does anyone think we will find the passengers alive? And why take the plane? Are they going to use it to fly into something? It is a puzzlement.

14. bfayer

No I don't think they will be found alive.

What ever happened, the plane went up to 45000 feet. Man made or equipment failure, either way people don't survive at that altitude.

If it was man made, there is only one reason to go that high. If it was a massive equipment failure it doesn't matter because they did not land anywhere safely.

Motomom34 and Silversnake like this.
  15. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

The pilot was going to ransom the pax for a politician he supported who was sentenced to prison earlier in the day of the disappearance. He took the plane to 45k to put them to sleep, but killed them. Decided he had nothing to bargain with and flew it into the ocean.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
    swampbilly and VisuTrac like this.
  16. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Oooh good guess.

17. bfayer

Has anybody noticed that people on TV are saying because the pilot was politically active supporting democracy in his country, even though he has never been involved with any extremist groups, or been involved with terrorist organizations, he must be involved in the disappearance.

Now flash back a few years when EgyptAir Flight 990 augered, anyone that even suggested that the pilot might have done it was publicly eviscerated.

Why is that?

swampbilly likes this.
  18. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

As this goes on I have been seeing normal people come up with theories on where this plane is. Some lady whom I thought was normal actually told me her theory on aliens. What!!!??? It never entered into her mind that bad guys may have taken the plane. Her thought was if it didn't crash, then it got beamed up.

On the radio this morning I heard theories it would be loaded up with TNT and driven into something, I heard it would follow and shoot another plane out of the sky and assume that route. I believe the plane is somewhere and it will appear once harm has been done.

19. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

There was someone or something onboard that a 3rd party wanted. Whether that party is <insert fanatical group here> or a state is, most likely irrelevant. My money would be on either nuclear tech (info or actual tech) or an individual/individuals with in depth knowledge of same.

3rd party paid through the nose, up front (with promises of more upon delivery) to get the plane. A couple (or more) Air Traffic Controllers in the areas the plane would be flying through, the pilots and a ground crew were involved.

Once the plane was on its assent above its service ceiling (43,100 ft.), those crew and passengers in the know donned respiratory equipment and everyone else went to sleep and the transponder was turned off or disabled. Those still awake, knowing what they were doing as it was planned, gathered all electronic devices from the now unconcious and dying passengers and either permanently disabled them, rendered them completely inoperable (batteries, etc) or placed them all in a faraday bag/box.

The plane then flew to an as of yet unidentified location and landed.

The passengers have now been disposed of. If this was not an Islamic country I would propose that a pig farm be looked for, if not, there are other ways to REALLY dispose of a body. Clothing and luggage has been retained for potential future use.

The pilots are dead.

The conspiring Air Traffic Controllers, if there are any, were not recruited and are/were part of this from the very beginning. The plane has either been hidden for use later or has by now been completely disassembled and the fuselage cut up. I would not be surprised at all if we NEVER saw the plane again...that being said I don't rule out the fact that its hidden and could be used for some terrorist activity. Insert fanactical group here...doesn't matter which.

Limiting factors for the search will be runways. Landing runway length is anywhere from 4,500 to 6,200 feet, unless they "crash" it. The 777 doesn't have arresting gear and isn't built to use it anyway...it would tear the rear end of the plane off. Takeoff distance is between 4,500 and 7,500 feet. This is NOT a plane that can land and take-off at just any old regional airport. The surface needs to be able to support the plane as well as it isn't light by any stretch of the imagination.

***Tin Foil too tight section***
    This is the explanation of how it was paid for without anyone noticing.
    The "collapse" of Mt. Gox is part of this as the theft of the bitcoin was used to fund the operation. There have been a number of very large transactions out of bitcoin wallets that are/were believed to be under the control of Mt. Gox. The total number of "questionable" bitcoin in play is valued (in fiat) at roughly $120,000,000.

20. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

very good! you have paranoia Down pat!

swampbilly likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7