Where is Flight MH370

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by bfayer, Mar 13, 2014.

1. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Oh, I can theorize with the best of them. I just usually don't take the time to outline it like I just did.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you...

2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

No....paranoia is the unreasonable belief that someone is out to get you. If its true, you are not paranoid.

3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  4. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Kind of reminds me of this clip from Lord of War :

VisuTrac likes this.
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

[​IMG]
    more appropriate here than in motivational thread where i originally put it ;)

gunbunny and Yard Dart like this.
  6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane -- what has incident has taught terrorists? | Fox News

tulianr and allison78ca like this.
  7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

[​IMG]

Brokor, gunbunny and Yard Dart like this.
  8. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Boeing isn't saying the plane is in Pakistan....but......

Malaysia is asking Pakistan for help finding the plane.

Motomom34 likes this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Where is that darn plane? We had fun the other night, everyone giving their theory at the dinner table. My little sweet child wants to believe that it made a "soft landing" on water and is floating somewhere.

10. bfayer

bfayer Keeper Of The Faith

I really do hope we find the plane in the ocean. I hate to say it, but I don't see the passengers being alive at this point no matter what happened to the plane. If the plane is in the ocean it can do no harm. If it is parked under a big tarp somewhere, there is a good chance more people will die in the future.

Yard Dart likes this.
  11. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

listening to the news seems to this senile old pfart that too many people without knowledge speaking OR, two many people with knowledge not speaking.

gunbunny and ghrit like this.
  12. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

no doubt it's both.

13. Dunerunner

The ELT (Emergency Locator Transmitter), which is designed to begin transmitting on impact, never went off. That is telling!

14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

An ELT is only valid if there is a crash, on Land, or if floating, in Water.... It has NO Emissions if it is more than 2" under the water, PERIOD. Usually the ELT is located High up in the Tail Section, so that it will survive a major crash, on Land, by the rest of the aircraft, absorbing the Impact Energy, first. It may well, not even be triggered, by a Water Landing, that didn't cause the aircraft to bearkup. No ELT Transmissions ever came from the Hudson River Landing, after the Bird Strike. If the aircraft did Breakup, then likely the Tail Section sank as there isn't any floatation built into that section. Where the wings would float, for a longer time, as they would have Empty Fuel Tanks Keeping them afloat.

15. Dunerunner

Aren't the ELT signals satellite tracked these days. I know they removed all the DF (direction finder) antennas at the Automated Flight Service Stations in the 90's. I would think the impact of a water landing in rough seas would have triggered the ELT for at least a few minutes, but it is hard to tell. Like you said, the Hudson crash, which was a controlled water landing; did not light off the ELT in that aircraft.

Wait and see, I guess...

16. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Yes, ELTs have ALWAYS been SAT Tracked... They use Doppler, and Timing, to determine locations, and some NOW have GPS built-in that sends coded Position Information.... HOWEVER they operate on 121.5Mhz, and 243Mhz, which doesn't propagate thru water, AT ALL... so if the ELT is below the surface more, than an inch, it is useless..... PERIOD... Aircraft versions are NOT designed to Float, or Float Free from a crash, and they do NOT float with the antenna UP in the Air, like a Marine Version, called an EPRIB, which does Float Free, and Float upright.... ......

17. bfayer

Commercial aircraft also have "pingers" which emit a repeating audio tone when submerged in water. The pingers are only good for a few miles underwater. That few miles includes depth, so in deep water you need to be right on top of it to detect it.

The official name is "High-impact underwater acoustic beacon"

18. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Well if that plane when down off of Perth....the sharks are all fat and happy by now. Don't expect much recovery of lost ones... if the plane broke up, which is most likely....

19. bfayer

Ok, here is the latest update from the talking heads. An analysis of the satellite data shows that the last estimated position puts the plane in a location that would not allow the aircraft to reach land before it ran out of fuel.

I don't know why it took this long to figure that out. You would think they could do that on the back of a napkin, but it is what it is. Although I don't think they have officially stated the plane went down in the ocean, what are the other options?

20. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

The semiconductor industry will come into play on the reason why soon. Can you say new patent and 4 out of the 5 holders were on the plane ......

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7