Where is Flight MH370

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by bfayer, Mar 13, 2014.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I think the pingers only emit for 4-6 weeks before their stored energy is depleted.
    Times a tickin' by.

bfayer likes this.
  2. bfayer

bfayer Keeper Of The Faith

Very true. I figure they have another week. Since the part of the Indian ocean they are looking in is very deep (over 5 miles in places) they are using a towed acoustic sled to search for the pinger. But even with that, they still have to be almost on top of it to (in open ocean terms) to pick up the ping.

I hope for the families, and for future aviation safety, that they do find it. However, I'm not holding my breath.

So what happened? If it did continue to fly till it ran out of gas after a manually initiated turn, it sounds like there may have been some kind of struggle for control of the aircraft, that may have taken out both the good guys and the bad guys. At this point, I guess we will never know.

My prayers to the crew, passengers, families, and also to those that have spent the last couple of weeks searching.

3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

News this morning claims to have found a debris field of dozens of floating objects on a french sat image. Ships are in route.

4. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Nobody on the plane had a cell phone, tablet or laptop......

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Pretty hard to make a Cell Call, or WiFi Connection from the middle of the Indian Ocean.... Even at 40,000 Ft... Assuming that you are still conscious... Which in this case is a BIG assumption.... I suspect this is one case where we will NEVER KNOW, the reason, where'bouts, or anything more than what we know now... The Pingers only have 10 more days of battery left, and they haven't yet even found a SINGLE piece of the plane, YET....

Yard Dart likes this.
  6. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

I saw a Video this morning by anonymous that said it was taken because of patents and that there were a bunch of scientists on board from the semiconductor industry. The video has been been killed already and I cant find it. Still looking anyone have it?

7. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Found it, Enjoy

Brokor likes this.
  8. ColtCarbine

Looks like I should've added a smiley to my post, lol.

9. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Pingers will be dying very shortly according to the news. The debris ended up just being trash from unrelated ships. Sure hate it for the families grieving over their lost.

10. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

No idea how accurate the assertions in the Anonymous video are but if true...not actually all that surprising.

11. ColtCarbine

Due to magnetic polar shifts, the Bermuda Triangle relocated.[sarca]

12. BTPost

I will have to check and see if that "Anonymous" post is really from them.... When I hear back, I will update this post.....

13. ColtCarbine

We need a Twilight Zone smiley

kellory likes this.
  14. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Dee Dee Dee DA....;)

15. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Video: Anonymous Blows MH370 Mystery Wide Open! | Ready Chimp

Ready Chimp should be good enough for us Monkey men ya?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
  16. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    Brokor likes this.
  17. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Well, that adds another level to the story. Can anyone confirm the names of the four people supposedly in possession of the patent were actually on the aircraft? If so, then we really have a credible idea of what happened to everyone aboard.

If not, I'm sure it will turn up over Tel Aviv loaded with yellowcake or something like that.

Motomom34, ColtCarbine and Yard Dart like this.
  18. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

This pretty much sums it up...
    [​IMG]

Motomom34 and gunbunny like this.
  19. BTPost

Well, I have heard back, from my "Anonymous" Source, with a preliminary finding, and this likely was NOT from an "Anonymous" Approved Source, but either a False Flag, or DisInformation, Entity. The Picture, and Voice are available, literally Everywhere, on the Internet, HOWEVER both the Picture, and Voice do NOT seem to posses the Watermarks, or BitStructure of an Actual, or Documented,"Anonymous" Approved Source. Any such REAL "Anonymous" Approved Sourcing is done, ONLY after a consensus has been reached, by the loosely confederated Group, and according to my sources, there has been no such "Consensus, Reached".... .... YMMV.....

Silversnake likes this.
  20. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Interesting, so is someone pretending to be Anonymous? o_O

Tracy likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7