Where is Flight MH370

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by bfayer, Mar 13, 2014.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

And if they had any relatives!

brookmann96 likes this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Apparently, that is a possibility... I am awaiting second source confirmation, at this point...

3. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

It seems unlikely to me that anyone would want to take a chance on pretending to be Anonymous. Unless it is the government itself or Rothchild himself trying make it all cloudy.

brookmann96 likes this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

370 has turned into a boondoggle of the first water. Between the Chinese hurling "hurry up and find it, you incompetents" at Malaysia and the near total absence of ideas and clues as to where it went (much less the why) the search has taken a back seat to miscellaneous showing of expense in support of an amorphous and ever changing search criteria. Mind numbing distraction. It's past time to pull the plug on expenses and accept the loss.

No matter what transpires from now forward, the conspiracy theorists are going to have a field day. Bleah.

Yard Dart and Tracy like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I find it funny that not one single floater has been spotted the whole time in the search

6. BTPost

Why? They are a very loose confederation of folks, that mostly are invisible, and value their "Individual Privacy" above ALL ELSE.... If it was easy to find them, OUT, OR even just VERY Hard, the NSA would have Bagged them, Long Ago.... They Rarely, call down retribution, on those they disagree with, unless it happens to be the Hubbard Bunch..... or someone doing Outrageous Stuff, on the Internet..... Like I stated before... No Watermarks, in the Video Picture, and no BitStructure shifts in the Audio... which are ALWAYS present, in past Postings..... Still waiting for Second source confirmation, which may never come..... ..... YMMV....

7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

LOL[lolol] Snoopy!!!!

8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I don't know about the whole Rothchild thing. But doesn't matter the pings last 30 days and their time is almost up. This plane will now be an unexplained mystery.

9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

10. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

So... Any thoughts on the Diego Garcia hypothesis ? The IPhone pic is either a hoax, or proof that the U.S. Government is behind the whole thing. My guess is hoax. As a former Marine who has been to Diego Garcia it would seem to me that under normal conditions there are WAY to many Marines stationed on the island to keep that kind of secret. But I haven't been there since the 90's and have no idea what the Marine presence is these days. Or even if said Marines were even there - or if they are all in S. Korea participating in exercise Foal Eagle, which coincidentally is going on from March 3rd to April 18th.

Phillip Wood IPhone pic link

I don't believe for one second that since the 1960's, the U.S. hasn't monitored every inch of airspace over 10,000 feet covering the entire globe. If not, then how would they detect a sub missile launch ? -- I have no choice but to call bullshit.

And these guys know nothing eh ?? Indonesia Radar Network

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    gunbunny likes this.
  11. BTPost

Sub Missile Launches are caught, the same way ALL other ICBM Missile Launches are caught.... By SAT Based Missile Bloom Detection on .MIL DSP SATs.... These Sats look for the Boost Stage Bloom from the Missile's First Stage Engines, and then track that Bloom thru the first Stage Burnout, to give Direction and Trajectory. Once the Missile is into the Second Stage Burn, it can be Tracked by Cobra Dane, if it is coming in over the Pole, and then once it reaches Apogee, the replacement for the DEW Line Radars, can Track it into North America. It has nothing to do with Radar in the First Stage Burn, time period.

12. CaboWabo5150

Very well... No radar is used to detect missile launches.

But, I will continue to believe the U.S. has radar or satellite data relevant to this missing plane, and is giving the World a class on OpSec.. IMHO...

13. HK_User

No doubt. Loose Lips sink ships.

14. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

And find airplanes.

15. HK_User

And let the enemy know what you got!

16. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

17. bfayer

bfayer Keeper Of The Faith

Ok, so it looks like they found the pinger, well at least they heard the pinger and have a pretty good idea where the aircraft went down.

That is good news, but, still how the heck did it get there and what will they find if they locate the wreckage?

They are now saying it is just about where the satellites said it should be.

Now for the tinfoil hat folks out there: Why did it take so long to find something right in the area they should have been looking to begin with? (according to the satellite data). What are the odds of finding it just before the battery runs out (very convenient if they actually did)? Lastly, is it too deep to actually recover anything if they do find it?

18. HK_User

Easy enough to plant a pinger.

19. CaboWabo5150

"Easy enough to plant a pinger."

They're hearing them all over the Indian Ocean. Hell, I'd fly over and drop one in just to see how the Chinese would react. Which is probably exactly what the CIA did...

10brokenpromises and oldawg like this.
  20. 10brokenpromises

10brokenpromises Monkey++

Heh, I assume a pinger is just a pinger and doesn't distinguish itself from another of its kind in any way. How big are these things? Like you couldn't drop dozens of them all over the place and never even be detected as having jettisoned anything.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7