Where were you on 9/11

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by GhostX, Sep 18, 2016.

1. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

Here we have a lot of evidence that points to our government being guilty of murder. I am no judge or lawyer and I don't know how well any of this evidence would hold up in court... but it is now very apparent how deceptive our government has been. As people begin to understand this, I think some get that same kind of spark. That patriotism that they felt when they saw the planes crash into the towers. Only, it feels wrong. Like a knife in the back because you realize that suddenly "patriotism" means going against the grain. It means attempting to fight a well armed and intuitively intelligent giant that is watching your every move. A beast of many arms swinging all the weapons it has available at you. It's a scary sight when your looking right at it and no one else seems to see it. And how cleverly it hides. But the more people who see it, the more people who will be able to see how dangerous it is. How it will never stop until we are all slowly digested through out the course of our life in its stomach and how it seeks to devour the rest of the world as well as our unborn children. The beast lurking in the shadows needs to be slain and America needs to be restored to how our forefathers meant it to be. I think the best way to start is by starving it. By depriving it of the "essence of life" that it sucks out of us every day. It is every Americans right to protest peacefully and the loudest protest might be for all Americans to stop giving taxes to the government. It won't die easy and it will likely thrash in its death throws and take many of us with it but the end result will be a desirable one where we all can take back the land that is rightfully ours.

Imagine an America full of sovereign citizens who police and educate each other rather than rely on an oppressive entity to do it for them. That is my dream; it would be a world I would be happy to raise my future children in.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Wheelsucker

Wheelsucker Out of Airspeed, Altitude & Ideas

I wasn't allowed inside the Mode C Veil around ATL. My home airport, KLZU, is just inside the line by a mile or two. I was worried they'd be mad but they were happy for me to park it at KWDR where they could keep renting it.

BTW, some of the 911 terrorists took lessons at KLZU but were sent packing when they gave the instructors the willies.

3. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

A 1/3ACR, Ft. Carson, Co. Just finished PT. Incidentally we had a brief that morning for our upcoming deployment to support Operation Bright Star in Egypt. Since our equipment was already in theater, they told us be prepared to go straight from Egypt into Iraq. Obviously didn't work out that way, but still one of the 1st units on the ground in 2003.

Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7