Where You Don't Want To Be

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Sep 5, 2013.

1. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Not planning on bugging out but am fully prepared to do so--and not come back. That said, I will not defend our home against overwhelming odds--we will not be here. First off, they have to get here and that may present a problem for most if not neighbors. Moving a street barricade puts one out in the open and in an easy FOF.

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Knowing KF like I do, he hasn't divulged much of anything about his REAL Defense Setup, and I wouldn't even care to guess, what the Major Plan really is.... ......

CaboWabo5150, VisuTrac and Yard Dart like this.
  3. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

There are over 5000 lakes in Michigan . My opsec is safe.

4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Sir, I beg to differ. @Hosster thought so as well, and I found him by eye, in less than ten minutes. Given all data you have shared on this site, photos, comments, and State and proximity to a lake (yes, one of 5000) Google, and cross-referencing, Your location is much more limited than you believe. Even as an untrained observer, I believe I could find you, given some time, and a reason to do so. You doubt me, ask Hosster.

5. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

Note to self.. Share less info. [OO]

Well, except what has already been shared. You know, like how I live in the center of an urban area in a southern state. And I'm a huge O supporter. If it starts with an O, it's for me: Oprah, Obama, Obedience, Officer, ect..

Yard Dart, VisuTrac and kellory like this.
  6. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

biglaff Cabo if you want us to believe that you had best delete many, many of your previous posts. To late, I'm pretty sure most of us monkeys have already been tracked. Oh well, publishers clearing house will know how to contact us right?

gunbunny and CaboWabo5150 like this.
  7. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

what-me-worry.

Yard Dart likes this.
  8. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Kellory, maybe you could find me today. But that is the point isn't it. I only fear intruders AFTER the grid goes down, the Google map goes down and the lights go out. My pot of gold is far too costly for anyone to try and take. That is the point. They know Im well armed, they know I have enough people and they know better then to try to take us out. No is going to have the resources to look for us or anyone else for very long. Locals are my biggest fear. and yes Bruce hit it out of the park. I use a bit of misdirection in everything I post.

My point is that None of you should wait until intruders find you. Whether or not I live on some Lake matters not. Or even in Michigan for that matter. My plan is find intruders before they find my family. Kill them away from my home , away from my food,family and friends. If you don't have a way to identify bandits before they see you? you are going to die. If you are surrounded by bad element ? you are going to die. If you not have a exit plan you are going to die. Simple rules. I got the training I needed to survive in MY A.O. I am supreme here. No one comes to my turf without my knowledge.

9. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

@Kingfish, if I was the Tactical Wheelbarrow sort of guy, who has professed a willingness to prey on fellow Preppers for whatever he needs, WHY do you think I would wait until the last minute to make up my shopping list? IF that were my MO, I would already have a list of who had what, a full download of the "What did you put away this week list," and would have pin-pointed every potential target earlier than this. If I were that type of person, i would have scoped you out by Google Earth sat photos by now, and have hard copies for reference. Since I would need nothing much but attack weapons, and bug-out-bags, and something to haul away your stuff, I would have plenty of room for fellow thieves, in the trucks and trailers.
    This is assuming, that I don't work for .Gov, or FEMA scoping out material stashes, in-case they need them.

Because this forum is public/ googleable,
    We tell them roughly where we are.
    We tell them how we are armed,
    We tell them about our defenses,
    We tell them about what we have,
    We tell them if we will attack, defend, or fall back and regroup.

Since no battle plan survives first contact with the Enemy,
    We may keep back a few surprises, but for the most part......

We tell them, nearly everything else that matters.

If I were such a predator, i would have been stalking ALL the survivalist boards, with the same intent, Stock-piling my future possessions.
    A predator/ Prepper would not wait until SHTF.
    SHTF would just be the trigger.

NotSoSneaky likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7