1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Where's the outrage?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by ghrit, Mar 9, 2009.

1. ghrit

ghrit Ambulatory anachronism Administrator Founding Member

This link takes you to a blog containing a reputed letter to the editor of the Wall Street Journal. It expresses the opinions of me. YMMV, but I doubt it. I have not checked to see if the letter was published in the Journal, and couldn't find it on Snopes. Still and all, it is expressive.

2. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I love it!
    ...and this is the exact reason I have bought a "tiny" piece of land to continue to try to live, "free".
    Not sure what will happen, but it looks bleak.
    All I ever wanted to do was have a job, a home, and do some fishing!
    Now, it looks like I'll be "hiding", between the trees, to feed myself!
    I was one of the lucky ones....even with a decent income "once upon a time", I only bought a used mobile home, and paid it off in 5 years!
    I cannot understand why we managed to let ourselves get into this disastrous mess.
    I "lived within my means" and had money to go and do....
    Now, that has changed dramatically.
    I figure I have maybe a few months left of disability income, before it stops, completely.
    I'll have a place to live, until they come and drag me away!
  3. dukenukum

dukenukum Monkey+++

I agree this is a mess but it is a mess of the American liberal and the American conservative has allowed them to get away with it by not having the backbone to stop them .
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary